Reviews for The Touch of an Angel
Avaloniex chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my god that was so cute! You pegged Cas perfectly, that was hilariously embarrassing segueing into hot. I thoroughly enjoy your style of writing and cant wait to begin your other stories especially the multi chapter fic. Thanks for sharing
BossBitch chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
omg i loved this story! awesome! keep up your great writing :)
Hunnique chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I'd been missing your smutty writing: I certainly appreciated this! The last part, that starts with Castiel giving them energy, was spectacular: the intensity took my breath away. And the humour seasonning was perfect. Nice!

Another interesting word mix : spurring instead of spurning. If she had been spurring Dean, it would not have taken them 3 days to start with the sex :)
RaindowBowCupcake chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh my god...

I was both lol'ing, jumping up and down with excitment, and just staring in pure AWE! God damn this was good.

Castiel sure know how to get it going, lol. Angel mojo, making people super horny. lmao

If someone DOES write a story for what happens after this, or you do -which I PLEAD that you do- can you post a notice or something. Gosh...diffidently a great read.

Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow. That was hot. O.o

I don't usually read fics with female characters in the 'romantic' position, but this was really good! You did an excellent job. :D
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
very, very impressive! I absolutely loved this story ) Cas' last words to Dean made me smile, he's so cute! Your work is very inspiring, I can't wait to start writing my own sexy/smutty one-shots now Lol.
djxc chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
best. story. ever.
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Please do more one-shots like this! I love em!
Inuchan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hahah i'm gonna say it please continue the story
heidi chapter 1 . 10/3/2010