Reviews for Love Without Prejudice
connect2tjb chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Gawd, I'm so happy einfach_mich found me this o/s.
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Utter brilliance. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
urmistaken chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Loved the additional insight into Leah's character, and this chapter complements the other one so well.

OMG and she confronted him for staring at her - gotta love Leah. :)

So sweet that she dressed up for him, and that he ran to meet her after working late. Just love this story.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Please continue writing this awesome.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Wow!...a fantastic prequel!

Now you make me wish there was an epilogue...

It was exquisite to see this bit through her eyes...
ilovekittenz chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
This was a nice outtake. I liked hearing more from Leah's POV about their first meeting and her frame of mind. Thanks for posting this.
thybeauty chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
lol, "running...for six blocks..."

so cute :)
brankel1 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I love it.
xq1227 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Thanks for feeding my Leah-Edward fantasy... SO much better than reading about Bella the Mary Sue and some other character.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow! is what I can say first. It was quite the read and very accurate you took through your words to the happenings of the times and how it affect Edward/Leah. I felt for them many times from their first date to Mike's accusations of Leah up to them sleeping in the car. It was hard but for the bit we got with this couple they prevailed.

I love! love! love! the choice of characters and your use of them, I have always found Leah to be a breath of fresh air in the books and you brought her across in this just as beautiful and strong-will as ever and Edward played his part just as beautifully as well. Everything fitted just right.

Thank for sharing this beautiful story..

I wish there was more but I just a greedy girl for good storylines..:D
soobliette chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I loved the opening paragraphs, jumping straight to the heart of the action. It makes for an exciting read and instantly hooked me into the story. I really like this pairing and I liked how some of their canon traits were used as part of their characterizations.

I was struck by all the challenges they faced while they were dating - it was historically accurate and I felt that nothing was sugar coated. The night they were forced to sleep in their car, for example, was particularly harsh but I liked the romantic spin. It showed how they coped and made the best of it.

I also liked Esme's role as well as the involvement of Leah's mom in helping to bring Edward and Leah together. A really nice job all around. Thanks for writing and good luck in the contest!
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was simply lovely. Edward seeing beyond the stereotypes of the time period and working in that racial tension on both sides of the coin.

I love the details you've worked in. From the borrowed dress to the tv playing while Mrs. Cope sleeps in front of it. Really good stuff.

Thanks for writing. xoxoxo
DelReylover chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Beautiful story!They are so sweet together.I really like it
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
What an interesting story! Very detailed, and a different pairing to boot. Good luck in the contest!

xoxo Sarah
thybeauty chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I've never read a Leah/Edward fic before, but this one was absolutely wonderful :')

I love the way you've written their love story, it's lovely. I hope you win, that was an awesome read.