Reviews for The Weasley's Really Aren't What You Would Expect!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I love these drabbles, they're cute! I especially love that you included Gideon and Fabian - they're two of my favorite characters. But just for the record, I felt the need to correct something - their last name is Prewett, not Weasley. Since they're Molly's brothers, they'd have her maiden name, not married name.

Keep up the good work, though! :)
AsterLea chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
Cute! I love a good set of Weasley drabbles, and you write them well! Personally, I think #9 is the perfect length for the moment you wrote about- why would you need to say more?
schwans chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Ah, age. You never know how old you actually are until you're babysitting the first grandchild. I'm pretty addicted to your drabbles.
Morghen chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I really liked the way that you show the Weasley family. People don't usually write about Fabian and Gideon so that was something that I liked about this. Expecting twins is an exciting thing(I have twin sisters) and you showed the family's reaction well. I know you said on your profile that you don't like to write long things but I really suggest that you keep trying to do it. This was a nice drabble but, like I've said before, it could be better if you added some more detail and what not. Nice job, though!

-Morghen
Becky-the-Kat chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
This was funny. It's good to see into the day to day lives of Molly and Arthur after the war. I can totally see Arthur doing/saying this like any good granpa does. It was insightful, if a little short. Still I think you did a good job of portraying these characters in their old age. ;)
Morghen chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
Haha, this was cute. I never really thought about how Arthur would interact with his grandchildren but your portrayal of it was very nice. I wish it had been a bit longer but that's the only critique that I can think of. I really loved the last sentence - it was perfect. Nice job.

-Morghen
Written4you chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
*Giggles*

I like that you included Victoire in this drabble. Your drabbles are something I've come to look forward to reading :) I love the cute relationship you created between Molly and Arthur even though they aren't my fav characters in the book, you've warmed me up to them and their family :)

Molly coming into the room as soon as she hears Arthur needs to rest shows how worried she gets about him.
MOLLY THE MONSTER chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
Aww. That was actually really cute. I don't know exactly how this works. I'm guessing you get a prompt and then you write a little drabble about it. I like that even though it was short, you still managed to get a lot in there. I like that Arthur said, "I'm just old!" with a laugh. Very fitting for Arthur. Nice job!
AVioletQueen chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
Cute! I love this Drabble collection, and this chapter is no different. I feel like there could be more to say in this one, however - it just felt like a snippet taken from the middle of a story. The characterization of the people were excellent, though, for less than 500 words! Good job, do keep writing!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
HP characters are immortals. lol :D Love it.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
iMissHP chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
I really like the moment you choose to talk about with Victoire's birth. It's a short drabble yet you communicate a lot with it, it has depth, especially with that last sentence. I adore Molly/Arthur here. Beauty passed but their love hasn't. (and it continues to shine with their grandchildren.) great job!
lonely hands chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
The previous drabble I just adored :) I loved how Arthur knew Molly liked it when it rained best. Just... such cuteness!

And this one seemed very true, very real, very likely.
lonely hands chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
The first drabble was incredibly cute, but this really had me smiling. It was quite nice to see the naughtier side to this couple, hehe. Reading on
MadameCissy chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I enjoyed the typical traits of the twins trying to lock Percy in the pyramid (still a shame they failed). Her musings over her children are very much mum like :-)