Reviews for Chaos Theory
Parks98 chapter 30 . 10/16
Well shit, Gilgamesh has lost his mind, Sakura has evolved into Dark Sakura, and Saber just backstabbed Shirou...fucking hell.
Parks98 chapter 27 . 10/15
Fuck you Zouken, fuck you right where it hurts you rotten insect.
Parks98 chapter 21 . 10/15
Well shit guess Saber Alter is coming.
Parks98 chapter 20 . 10/15
*Reads Yuri scene between Medea and Sakura*
Finally a Yuri scene in fate that isn't between young girls...also hot!
Parks98 chapter 19 . 10/15
...Rin you are a scary Magus- no a scary women.
Parks98 chapter 13 . 10/14
Oh fucking great it's Cu Alter!
Lendary chapter 26 . 10/6
I'm generally quite taken with this story, but the Shirou part of this chapter was really uncomfortable to read.
I get that it's supposed to be cracky comedy and we're not supposed to take it seriously, but I didn't find it funny. At all. It was just sickening and a little rage inducing to have Illya, who supposedly cares about Shirou's feelings and well being, sexually harass him in the bathroom while the narrative treats it like a big joke. She's dipped her toes into abusive behaviour before with the way she kept ignoring his obvious concern and reluctance regarding their relationship, but this is just way over the line. Then to top it off she accuses him of attempted rape.
I'll try to burn this chapter from my mind and pretend it doesn't exist so I can enjoy the rest of the story, but it'll be hard.
Derelict Mirror chapter 44 . 10/5
I find myself at the end of a second night of lacking sleep, reading your masterwork. No story is perfect, nothing without flaw, but I would tell you this: what you have written has touched my heart and re-ignited some fire in my soul. I want to let you know what it means to me. Were you an individual in front of me who had offered me such, I would offer you an embrace in kind.
Since we will never meet, I instead offer you my thanks.

Thank you. I enjoyed my time here, and felt again like a child, helplessly sucked through the pages of a grand tale, seeking its end. Blind to the future, fleeing the past.

You are wonderful.
StoryReiter chapter 4 . 9/25
Yes, Shinji is separate. I wouldve joked it was wakame abuse but that would be giving sea weeds a bad rep now would it?
StoryReiter chapter 1 . 9/25
True that Zelwretch/Author-san
HoratioVonBecker chapter 1 . 9/25
Okay, that was cool. I need to remember that about closing lines - it flavors the entire chapter in retrospect.
8 years. definitely not a small journey. Dare i say, GRAND. i'm 18th now, so you can say that this story had been a part of me, most of my life.

Thanks for creating this grand "Illya-route" i've been dream off ever since i know Fate/stay night. its a really an enjoyable experience.

Looking forward to your next project. make sure you don't over exert yourself :D
ColinatorGX chapter 44 . 9/20
I was following this fic on Beast's Lair when you were in the middle of writing it but there was a point I stopped paying much attention to it, and now I'm not sure why.

It was a good read. Extremely cheesy towards the end, but good. Pretty wild ride at times. The ending was VERY WHOLESOME.
Lobisomen616 chapter 44 . 9/19
There are no words to adequately describe this incredible gem that you've presented to the world. Shakespeare himself would plant his head in the ground in reverence and offer you his place in the Throne of Heroes. Gilgamesh would beg you in similar prostration to forever immortalize this in his treasury. Zelretch is either dead or dying of laughter at the brilliance of all this. And Angra would stand slack-jawwed for what seems like an eternity before exclaiming with a tone reserved for some grand cosmic enlightenment 'Holy shit... I was ACTUALLY a badass and believable threat and I WASN'T killed by Mary Sue bullshit...'

In simpler terms? You are a fucking LEGEND and it was a privilege to have discovered this fantastic work of art you've created.
regfurby chapter 44 . 9/17
One of the best FSN fanfics ever, and an amazing conclusion to an amazing story.
2,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »