Reviews for Chaos Theory
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 4/18
The literary juxtapositions sprinkled throughout these first chapters are the perfect seasoning that make this meal of a story so good even Shirou would be proud.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 4/13
TROLL KING ZELRETCH chapter 18 . 3/29
rin should have already known that sakura is the black grail sure saber said that sakura is nothing out of ordinary but still there has to be some sort of suspicion.

i know that you don't want them to know for the plot and it's not that bad of a plothole so it's ok
Mickj6 chapter 44 . 2/26
Glad to find a fic where they told the Mage's association to fuck off.
A Businessman chapter 3 . 1/31
rin's great but it seems sacrifices must be made for best girl route, we will do what we must
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 2 . 1/14
gooOod
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 1/14
goood
Kaustrios chapter 11 . 1/4
hey justdusty shut up also what Guest said to you is true
To JustDusty chapter 21 . 1/2
Shut up, I have seen you complain in other fanfic stories. All you do is prove that you are a whiny bitch that doesn't bother to think how a character can go through a development and you are too impatient to see it through.
JustDusty chapter 21 . 1/1
I hate Shirou, i just really want him to die. If Archer is what Shirou became in the future then why the hell is he so fucking dumb?
There's a big difference between saving people and refusing to kill the vilest of men because you want to keep your conscience clean. I just want to find a fic where Shirou isn't mentally retarded. I respect characters with a purpose but this is just way too much. I like characters with ideals and a purpose, but when those are challenged during the plot there is supposed to be some fucking character growth goddamit! Also, he wants to save people, Sakura left on her own back to her place, why would he help her when there are people possibly getting mugged or raped across the street? shouldn't he save them instead?
CaninNeo chapter 20 . 12/17/2020
Other than that, noice~
CaninNeo chapter 20 . 12/17/2020
How is this rated T.
Wakaba707 chapter 44 . 11/24/2020
Great story mate.
10/10 would recommend to my friends
tsukomie chapter 44 . 10/23/2020
one of the two best fate fics i have ever seen
Rambukala chapter 44 . 10/11/2020