Reviews for Chaos Theory
warpterror chapter 38 . 9/14
I've been putting off reading the last two chapters for a long while now because I was waiting for that 'Complete' tag to appear in the description. But I couldn't wait any longer.

And Good God this is redefining any and all meaning of epic. Shirou's Reality Marble in this fic... WHY WASN'T IT LIKE THAT IN THE ORIGINAL?! This is so much better I swear.

Whatever. This fic is now a thousand times more canon to me than ANYTHING else from the Fate series. Because this is what Fate Stay Night should have been.
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 9/12
badass
lazerbem chapter 38 . 9/7
This story is all kinds of badass. Just the way the humor, the action, the pathos rolls tgether, it's amazing. I wish this was an actual anime adaption.
Khanetho chapter 38 . 9/6
Saber Lily? Please tell me that's Saber Lily.
Aku Knight chapter 5 . 9/5
I really love the direction of this fic is going. That fact that it feels realistic in the sense thst this could have happened if shirou had done things a little differently, is what makes it even better. Keep up the good work.
Some fool chapter 38 . 9/3
Holy hell was that impressive. I feel as though this chapter, no this story deals with many of the issues the characters had that the series/games/spinoffs never managed to take care of. Rin learning about her father's death and getting payback vs Kirei. Saber coming to terms with her past and is looking towards the future. Ilya becoming more then token powerhouse angry loli as well as having her own route in the original setting. Sakura having dealt with that parasite, discovering her own worth (as misguided as it is) and becoming more then a plaything/object to worsen the antagonist crimes in the story. Shirou's path on discovering who he is as well as finding a his own path that doesn't lead to Archer making this route look like the true end of the series.
marted chapter 1 . 8/28
God damn, that's a strong start. I don't usually review before having caught up, but that last line gave me chills, so I had to.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 9 . 8/28
I can understand Medea wanting revenge but its weird to see her manipulating Sakura to such an extent. She knows more than anyone else the crushing loneliness and helpless that Sakura feels
fanreader18 chapter 1 . 8/14
oh shit i spelled his name wrong, my bad
fanreader18 chapter 1 . 8/14
...Zelritch you funny bastard.
New Orion chapter 9 . 8/12
This is extremely well written. Do you have any original stories as well?
New Orion chapter 1 . 8/11
Well damn, just getting started and that was written beautifully. Well done sir/madam, I like your almost pretentious style that seems to subconsciously elevate your writing.
Vhosek chapter 38 . 8/2
Oh wow, these last couple of chapters have been a rollercoaster of incredible moments and I am loving it so much! The changes through the different Sabers was a really great touch and flowed quite well to me! I can't wait to see where it goes from here! Thank you!
Damn i dont think i have ever disliked rin SO much
jcampbellohten chapter 38 . 7/17
That was really cool. Rider's fight and Rin's... conversation were my favorite sides. Shirou's was cool, too, what with his original chant and, more importantly, different inner world. Saber's redemptive transformation as an idea doesn't impress me as much, but now that it's happened I look forward to the ass-whooping she will deliver.

I take it Avalon started healing Shirou again when [slash]Gandalf[/slash] Saber the White came to be? Also, I like the symbolism of Saber's new appearance. Also also: Haha, Rin the butt monkey. Her Servants like to make fun of her, she loses her fight horribly, and she has to resort to a self-maiming blow to get in a hit that probably didn't even kill him if she really went for his heart.

More typos this time:
"...and cast her will into the reigns and bridle. The aura of mana intensified around the majestic beast intensified a thousand-fold...": Delete the G from "reins," and delete one "intensified."

"But then, I suppose that similarity the reason I'm going to enjoy killing you, too.": that similarity "is" the reason.

"And since she currently had three swords embedded in nerve clusters across her back, [...] she was in position to tell him off.": At first I thought you meant to write this, but the next sentence implies you meant she was "in no position."

"The shrieking, writing mass of darkness...": "Writhing."

"You can just… lie there, letting your responsibilities and doubts can all fade away...": Delete the second "can."

"The creature [...] did not look much like the Assassin she had faced beneath the mountain. Far from the skeletally thin and desert-dry corpse it had faced, this thing was a taller, heavily built… though that may have been deceptive, given how insubstantial most of its body appeared, like it was made of crude oil held somehow into the vague shape of a humanoid body.": The desert-dry corpse it had "been." Also, delete the "a" before "taller."

"The truth had become painfully clear, as bright and a contest of stamina, he was no match for Sakura.": This looks like the first half of one sentence spliced with the second half of another.

"...now that his own mind couldn't manage to string together a coherent sense anymore.": I think you mean coherent "sentence."

"You're a hero of nothing of but corruption and pain...": Delete the second "of."
2,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »