Reviews for Chaos Theory
Determined-OverLord Wang-Yu chapter 42 . 3/23
This Chapter...This Chapter Is Just...I-I Have No Words To Describe It...It-Its Just A Magnum Opus! I Can't Wait For The Finaluda!

harlequin320 chapter 42 . 3/20
great story, keep up the good work
Not gonna lie, I've really liked this, even when it had... questionable additions (notmyArtoria). But this chapter in particular I feel sacrificed the soul of the art in exchange for... TOP 10 ANIME EPIC MOMENTS SO COOL UPVOTE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! Which isn't in and of itself bad, but it's like going to a 5 star restaurant, getting all this excellent, 5 star food, and then at the end they bring out this mountain of dessert that's so gratuitously sweet and sugary that it feels like carnival food: it's something one might like, but it's not what you were led to expect and it's totally out of place.

This doesn't feel like the logical conclusion of the first 4/5ths of the story, and while this last part has been fine on it's own it doesn't fit in. The original characters and their story have been removed. I'll read the epilogue, as the technical quality has remained and it is still entertaining, but I don't feel that it will end the story of the main characters in a satisfactory manner, especially considering how the last few chapters have treated them.
Blue chapter 42 . 3/9
Suddenly it's Persona 3 all over again; by the way this kind of cliffhanger it's kind of a jerk move.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 42 . 3/8
Just found this story and read it all over the last few days. It is absolutely amazing! I think you are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work and please update again when you can.
coronadomontes chapter 42 . 2/28
buen capitulo-good chapter
xenosaiyan chapter 39 . 2/28
I have two things to say: THIS FIC IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!

Enkidu about to come in as the most clutch thing ever.
xenosaiyan chapter 25 . 2/27
oh fucking shit, this couldn't be worse than if Type-Moon himself landed in fuyuki.
xenosaiyan chapter 13 . 2/26
xenosaiyan chapter 12 . 2/26
You see, THIS is what happens when your favorite character has E rank luck. YOU ALWAYS GET BONED! EVERY TIME! In EVERY fanfic, in EVERY Fate/Stay night adaptation, IN EVERY FUCKING THING CU CHULAINN GETS BONED!
Falvern chapter 1 . 2/26
Hmm. Yeah, upon re-reading this, Illya and Sakura seemingly summoning the entire Throne is honestly quite ridiculous. And reading Shirou do practically nothing, combined with him losing just about everything, really killed this story for me. All of his growth, not only as a protagonist, Magus, and hero, gone in an instant with your strange interpretation of Unlimited Lost Works.

I honestly wish you had simply killed him outright to be frank. At least then, he would have lost without truly losing everything. And now, should he actually recompose himself after all of this, he'll be powerless. And pretty much useless. 300k words worth of growth, gone in an instant. I still can't believe it. So much time spent reading this, only for it to end like that. I don't even really care what happens to the others at this point.

Not sure if I'll read the epilogue that you post to be honest. At the moment, I'm leaning towards not. Maybe that will change when the epilogue comes out. Or perhaps it may not. But I will thank you for the enjoyable read up until now. So thank you for that. Your writing ability is top notch, despite my distaste for how you've taken things. But it's your story, so perhaps I don't truly have a right to criticize.
Lolk chapter 42 . 2/21
You are amazing. This bit made me cry a little.
Ambrosius Amon chapter 1 . 2/16
...With that summoning ritual, and what was stated, I would have expected for a more overpowered EMIYA to have been summoned, rather than Heracles.
Doesn't that I am nothing and you are me line come from Persona 4?
Rowknan chapter 32 . 2/11
That was the most god damn epic pre-death snark I've ever seen. Respect for writing that.
2,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »