Reviews for Chaos Theory
le BlekSzedou chapter 26 . 5/20
Welp, that was an awesome, two day worth read and I'll be very happy if another update would happen soon-ish... but I know that you cannot rush the masterpiece :D Good luck with chapter writing :)
Dazzle chapter 26 . 5/15
This is neat, cheers!
Splout chapter 26 . 4/27
Correction This chapter, no this story is GREAT. I could have sworn I typed it but oh well.
Splout chapter 26 . 4/27
This chapter, no this story is bathroom bit hysterical and a nice switch on the usual routine. I'm excited to see how the villains will try to out maneuver each other speaking of villains I like that Caster is getting a soft spot for Sakura some possible redemption for her would be nice. Anyway I'll wait patiently for the next chapter cause I know it's worth it.
the Zogg chapter 26 . 4/23
Okay, I've finally worked up the courage to review.

First, I will say that I admire you Mozco, you have style, class, and talent and I wish I could write like you.

But this chapter? This chapter is dreck. You have used the most worthless, tasteless, parts of anime to create a scene that belongs in garbage like Sword Art Online and not Chaos Theory for the Shirou-Illya-Saber trainwreck. The 'comedy' of that scene was so disgusting I felt like it was scrapped from the bottom of a garbage can.

And I know I'm probably beating a dead horse with this criticism but Caster Alter needs to go, ASAP. She was cool at first but she's overstayed her welcome and it's not because of her survival. She's devolved into a joke, an idiot that belongs in a Saturday Morning Cartoon and the main reason why is because she's betrayed her initial motivation. Caster survived the Shadow because she wanted to avenge Kuzuki's death but now she cares more about Yuri sex that has no proper basis compared to avenging her love. She's a parody of her former self that needs to be put out of her misery for the good of the plot.

But I have faith in you Mozco. You still have a chance to turn things around and prove Beast's Lair wrong. You're definitely good enough to do it. But you need to change gears fast.
Grizzmon chapter 26 . 4/22
A DRAGON? Damn.
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 4/22
If the Shadow eats him, the world will be doomed.
Grizzmon chapter 24 . 4/22
Technically, that guy is not not the devil, but a corrupted soul... but... close enough.
Grizzmon chapter 23 . 4/21
One single death, could have prevented all this...
Grizzmon chapter 22 . 4/21
All of this, cause the idiot did not kill Sakura when she could.
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 4/21
Ah damn, all because Sakura was not killed.
jcampbellohten chapter 26 . 4/21
The bath scene was /hilarious/, if a bit out-of-character for Ilya. You have a gift for dialogue. Still, I'm conflicted on the last part of it between my amusement at Saber's treatment of the situation and my desire for a lack of misunderstandings. In that regard, I'm glad to see more info-sharing and puzzle-piecing-together for the protagonists at the end of the chapter.

This is that event in the Fate route where [spoiler] Caster shows up at the Emiya house and Gilgamesh kills her, isn't it? I was wondering when he was going to act on that resolve to explore his violent feelings (though this would be his first chance to actually do so). Also, how come Kirei isn't trying to take out Zouken for hugely breaking the rules of the Grail War? Maybe it's just the fanfics I've read, but for all that he has his owns plans Kirei also takes enforcing the original rules of the war seriously.
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 4/21
Well, poor Rin, Shirou really screwed her just by existing.
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 4/21
Well, you could have used a command seal and Rin magic for this... but otherwise, it works.
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 4/21
If you like Nsnoha so much, you could try writing a Fate/Nanoha cross. By the way this story is great, 18 chapters and Sakura still doesn't give herseft to darkness.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »