Reviews for Chaos Theory
Azndismantler chapter 42 . 2/8
Excellent, I see the Fate extra/Apocrypha/grand order Servants all showing up now. Epic as always, though i want to point out that guessing by your description of the Gorgon transformation, you are going by the FGO summoned version, who has humanoid legs and a gigantic serpentine Tail at the same time. Her boss form from story mode who is corrupted by Tiamat is the one that has her legs replaced by the sanke tail to represent the fact she is more Gorgon than medusa, but the version you can control hasn't fallen that far yet so she still has her legs.
That one fool chapter 42 . 2/6
I might have said it before but I'll say it again this story goes beyond the series and somehow takes an idea of summoning everyone that usually feels like a slight to the reader and transforms it to an incredibly epic moment. At times I feel like this story represents the ost of the series more then the anime or games ever had. I could think yeah that was nice but you see right here animate this and it would of been so much better but I honestly do enjoy this story not because of any self insertion or because its another version of fate stay especially when the original ticked me off at a great many points. It's because I find each character a pleasure to read about and what must seem like time and again each anime, each game can only lead up to the finality of this story where at the worst of times the series itself seems like a bad fanfic or a incomplete version of what is happening here. Moczo I wish you the best of luck with your writing and I can not wait to see how this story ends.
DrSnakesUchiha chapter 42 . 2/6
This chapter was amazing! Illya and Sakura pulled the Gacha roll to end all Gacha rolls.
chazman89 chapter 1 . 2/5
okay, that was awesome. going to be really interesting seeing how Medusa fares against herself and her sisters. Arturia trying to lecture Mordred during their fight was hilarious.
True Ouroboros chapter 1 . 2/5
More plz
SinForged chapter 42 . 2/4
Why summon one hero when you can summon ALL OF THE HEROES! ...But seriously that was epic. Nice to see some familiar faces from Extra in there too. Can't wait for the next chapter. Fantastic work.
KyubiSora chapter 42 . 2/4
so fucking epic
Fimbu1vetr chapter 42 . 2/3
I don’t know what’s going on at all but it’s cool. Much fighting, very epic
Fimbulvetr chapter 41 . 2/3
I don’t know what’s going on anymore but it’s pretty cool
Fimbulvetr chapter 40 . 2/3
rejoice Kirei! For your dreams have finally been realized! And lol “and let the Servants serve for once!"
PasiveNox chapter 42 . 2/3
Oh this chapter it’s great I’m shaking there is a lot of heroes
Dark Purple Insanity chapter 42 . 2/3
This story is amazing, but all I can think about is what happens afterwards. I'm just imagining that after this all goes down, the Heroic spirits don't go away, and the world is just left with several hundred of the greatest heroes to ever live running around the modern era just doing whatever the hell they want. Idk, but that just seems hilarious to me.
KT chapter 42 . 2/2
This was EPIC. Great chapter!
AvidGamer chapter 1 . 2/2
Ok, I don't normally review this early into a story. I like to get a feel for the plot, the characters, ect. Buuut, thus is hands down one if the best prologues I've ever read, so now I'm really excited for this story...Don't let me down
In Brightest Day chapter 42 . 2/2
All the world's evil vs. All of Mankind's hopes and dreams?! Sign me the fuck up dude.
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »