Reviews for Chaos Theory
Last Seraph chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
Good Gil is Best Gil.
FallingMore chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
I had a feeling Gilgamesh would find Taiga amusing. A good chapter as usual. The battle between Ko-Gil and Alter Saber should be interesting. I wonder what tools the little king had to fight against the blackened Saber.
Server lock chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
Yeah this could go either way if Gilgamesh was underestimating her normally, but he wouldn't underestimate a servant, and definitely not a corrupted version unless he didn't recognize her. That said his fighting style has changed, as has his temperament, so who really knows at this point.

The story is progressing in a realistic manner, and I am enjoying it immensely, though we do have some weird stuff like baby Gilgamesh going on, though I suppose it's not that bad. Eh, really not a lot happened in this chapter compared to last we just a learned a motive, and the few lessons we did learn were mainly from a delusional god.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
So Rin is the Master of Rider. Does that mean they'll Mana-Transfer? We all know from HA that they flirt with each other constantly and would totally screw each other if Sakura wasn't getting in the way.
maesde chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
Finally, Nice!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
Good Gil vs. Bad Saybah

m8

Keep up :D
KingPlotBunny chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
oh my god this is the most awkward team ever they might just make Sakura laugh herself to death cause I don't see how else they'll beat her at this rate and a Gilgamesh vs Arturia fight with me...rooting for Gilgamesh as the good guy that's a first anyway its all shits and giggles till someone giggles and shits so good luck kids you'll need it I like Gil and Shirou actually get along pretty well and its true without the douchebaggery of Adult Gil he's actually fun
Tobias97 chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
Great chapter
DPSS chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
This was... really unsatisfying. It might be rude of me to say this but, GET TO THE CLIMAX ALREADY!
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
Damn Cliffhanger...We're Getting To The Ending! Can't Wait To See More!

GOOD LUCK!
OBSERVER01 chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
chibi gilgamesh continues to amuse.
bananapam chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I can already see this becoming more messed up than Heaven's Feel.
SuperSonicSmash chapter 26 . 11/23/2016
The school in Fuyuki is called Homurahara Academy.
Oyshik chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
This story is the best fate/stay night fan fiction I ever had the chance of reading! Please update as soon as you can!
Jack Inqu chapter 34 . 11/11/2016
Yeah, the odds are definitely stacked hard against our remaining heroes, but at least they aren't giving into despair just yet. I still don't know how they'll pull all of this off, but I look forward to finding out.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
1,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »