Reviews for Chaos Theory
FiendLurcher chapter 32 . 7/1
Archerkins nooooo

Good death, at least.
Epsilon chapter 38 . 7/1
Finally some good news! Things were looking super grim there for awhile. I have to say, I also enjoyed this chapter a lot, and it looks like the end is starting to creep up. I'll be waiting for the next chapter patiently, but eagerly.
FiendLurcher chapter 31 . 7/1
Aah, Archer is so much fun when everything is going to hell in a hand basket.
KingPlotBunny chapter 38 . 7/1
yeah...Rin's dead at this point huh or crippled for life? but hey we got Saber back better than ever it seems and Shirou nice touch on the reality marble snow huh its interesting since Shirou's first memories are of choking smoke burning bodies and cursed flames that his inner world would be covered in something often used to show purity but if its made as he said from the him carrying the best parts of those who were close to him its fitting...so you took an unimaginable clusterfuck and...turned into a ray of hope (well minus Rin's situation) wow send this into type moon and see if they can make this into anime/game cause i'd watch it
FiendLurcher chapter 29 . 7/1
FUCK YEAH KAKUYOKU ROKUREN!
FiendLurcher chapter 28 . 7/1
OH SHIT GIL'S BACK
FiendLurcher chapter 23 . 6/30
Aaahah Archer is a huge dick.
FiendLurcher chapter 22 . 6/30
Lancer's been having the time of his life, hasn't he?
Jupiter's Bull chapter 38 . 6/30
Great chapter. I've been following this for a few years and I am amazed at how this story has come together. Your writing is top notch.
FiendLurcher chapter 19 . 6/30
Aahahaahah I love it when Rin is a bitch, because she's just so magnificent at it!
DrSwagalicious chapter 38 . 6/30
Dude, just write a book already, you have an incredible talent for writing, and should not be restricted to just a fanfiction site. This story is easily the best I've read on this site, great job.
OverratedPendragon chapter 38 . 6/30
As much as I like this story, this entire chapter felt like an incredibly verbose Tumblr post about never giving up when life is shitty, and that sorta neutered my enjoyment. Don't get me wrong, it's very well written (minus a few spelling errors), but every protagonist giving a pep talk about how the world sucks, but it's still worth living in had me rolling my eyes and hoping they'd just kill each other.
Abaddon953 chapter 38 . 6/30
Great chapter, but I hope Rin and Gil survive. Gil, because it's such a refreshing concept to see him as the hero for once (and as a child and Rin's Servant no less), and your characterization of him is perfect, and Rin, because she's my favorite character, yet every fanfiction seems to treat her like punching bag. Here, at least, she's being given a fair chance and a serious role. I also find the idea of them continuing to be Master and Servant, and whatever else they choose to be, after the war very amusing.
God I love you seriously this is the ills route as fate should be hope rin lives but god I love this
OBSERVER01 chapter 38 . 6/30
chibi gil continues to amuse. pretty good fight he had with saber. and nice speech ilya gave her. kire is being kirei. as for shirou and sakura i for one wouldnt mind if they won only with sakura being killed unredeemed. with kirei living long enough to savpr the misery on shirous face at not being able to save her.
2,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »