Reviews for Chaos Theory
Advent of Shadows chapter 8 . 9/4
This has proven to be very interesting. Unfortunately I can't stand reading about Zouken, so I'm done here.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 27 . 8/25
Well damn. This feels like a Final Story for the original Fate/Stay Night. It's actually really impressive
poogle chapter 27 . 8/14
great story! cant wait to
adoranymph chapter 3 . 8/3
And so we come to it, ultimate proof that the scales have been forever tipped out of whack. Or something like that. Another awesome chapter!
adoranymph chapter 2 . 8/3
Another awesomely written chapter that has me wanting more! I really love the way you've characterized Ilya and Shirou in this, and even the cameos like Rin and Lancer (though i know they won't necessarily be mere cameos for long). But seriously, how you've set everything into motion has been done with very effective subtly. Look forward to more! :)
Dude chapter 23 . 8/3
Were this a lesser fic, this would have been the moment Shirou said,"Fuck you, I don't die when I'm killed,"
Hercules8 chapter 16 . 7/31
Berserker and Saber vs Gilgamesh. FIGHT!
Hercules8 chapter 13 . 7/31
Yay, Lancer is still alive!
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 7/30
I love Berserker, best and strongest Servant of the series. :)
adoranymph chapter 1 . 7/30
Wow this is so awesome! Already I can see you have an amazing talent for fluid storytelling and I'm looking forward to reading more! You've got an awesome setup here with the Zelretch reference, you've got a talent for buildup and you've introduced the characters well, keeping true to them while still making them your own! Very well done, and I will be following closely. :)
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 27 . 7/18
Aaand here's the inevitable shitstorm. Nicely done, I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Bobboky chapter 27 . 7/10
Very good
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 27 . 7/3
Shirou what will you do now? And is it just me or is Shirou slowly, slowly becoming less impulsive? And more like Archer? Like I know that he and Archer have a connection (not like that you pervert) and so stuff tends to "bleed" into each other, but personality wise as well? I realize Shirou and Archer have a somewhat mutual beneficial situation, but it tends to favor Shirou more. And personality traits shouldn't be exchanged. So either I'm reading into it too much or I might have stumbled onto something.
tsun chapter 27 . 7/3
Wow... Its nearing its end isn't it? I just read the whole thing. Again. Admittedly that I have already forgotten about this one its been years since I read it but its good. And its nearing its end? Climax? Its not that long but lots of things happen and its good. Almost none stop awesomeness. And illya is the star :D though this fic also reminds me how annoying shirou is in the novel. Specially the the beginning when his a dead less chicken that is getting himself killed all the time. Its irritating I admit and its because of other fanfics too that channel garcher on shirou even though his really clueless in the beginning of the game. You also combine 3 routes and meshed them greatly. Its really a good read. Though I hope it won't take that long for it to finish.
FateOther Night chapter 27 . 6/15