Reviews for Chaos Theory
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 29 . 11/22
Solomons Nightmare chapter 29 . 11/22
Allknowing17 chapter 28 . 11/17
Interesting chapter it seems like things are coming to a head. I know you probably know this but Rin easily has enough prana to support 2 servants especially low cost ones like Archer and Rider. Waver who is a pretty crappy magus was perfectly capable of supporting a servant, Rin who has 6-7 times the prana capacity of the average magus could easily support even 3 servants albeit with stat decreases, supporting 2 at full strength would be incredibly easy for her
warpterror chapter 27 . 11/13
How could you possibly say that this story isn't that great with a straight face? What sort of standards are you setting for yourself here? Sure you story isn't the next lord of the rings, but Chaos Theory beats the vast majority of fanfiction by a LANDSLIDE. Heck compared to some actual original fiction that I've read based on the premise of heroes and magic in the modern world (Percy Jackson would be one example) this is far more entertaining.
"Big, dumb, noble puppies"?
Hurting Shinji to make yourself feel better seems quite an acceptable means of stress relief. Shinji is a horrible thing by the opening of the War and so far my favorite fic-solution to dealing with him involves involuntary castration by a trained and experienced veterinarian with illegal caches of the appropriate supplies, and temporary replacement with ping pong balls altered to suit so he didn't quite realize until a groin shot shattered them, embedding plastic shards in still very sensitive if useless tissues. I think he got roasted by the edges of someone's battle eventually in that one, but with the Makiri Mansion and patriarch already dust and Sakura safe he was mostly an afterthought.
I love a lot of the commentary in-story... XD
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 11/11
ok, what the hell is that? it is not Sakura so what is it?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 11/11
oh, could it be that Shinji was used instead of Sakura? that is honestly the only worth i could see for Zouken to have wanted him back
Aw... Ilya is adorable, and Shirou with her clinging to him is adorable, and they need to have the conversation that will let them start telling people that they're siblings so Shirou can spoil her without getting arrested.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 11/11
Illya is just so damn cute
Nyaa ha ha! Shiro's got a possessive "guardian angel"! She's going to have her work cut out for her... XD
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 11/11
oh gods Illya is so awesome with her stalking Yandere ways
Love it.