Reviews for Chaos Theory
brunofanofk chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
wow, the story reach its climax! that sure was a wild ride. thank you for your hard work for all those years.
Bludflag chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
Well then, that's a thing.

I don't think I've ever read such a comprehensive chapter that consists of multiple POVs in a fight. I guess we'll get the conclusion soon. Considering how much you managed to surprise me with Gilgamesh's fighting style, the ending should be epic.

I eagerly await to read more of this glorious story.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
epic cliffy is epic :D
Orumon chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
Excellent. Sakura is actually DOING THINGS, instead of being a pointless prop for Shirou to focus on.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
Nice update
Tsukishiro Sayuki chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Seriouly dudes, how come you guys don't see, its NOT Archer UBW, it is Archer AND Shirou UBW, see through the chapter, the chant started in shirou part go throught gilgamesh part and end in Archer, but is in bold, and don't say who says it so could be both, and remember they are linked through the fight and finally, UBW flames the standart one DO NOT MERGE they only SPREAD as a ring of fire, as the last paragraph 'merged together, spreading'...

Can't wait the next see what will be, a combination of both, a division or... maybe something new cause there avalon inside shirou and saber just stabed shirou soo Avalon is in super healing mode...
Element-OverLord chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Kirei, You Magnificent Bastard! Now Dark Sakura Emerges And Zouken Will FINALLY Die XD I Hope To Also See Dark Shirou As Well!

GOOD LUCK!
Splout chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
I'm always amazed by how this fic can change tones from funny to action-packed to tragic to terrifying and back again over and over again.
Bob chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Whenever I see an update for this I literally drop everything to read the new chapter. This story is just that good. Epic fight with Gilgamesh so far. And it looks like it's about to get even better, what with archer using UBW and Dark Saber joining the fray. Avalon will probably keep Shirou alive, although I do wonder if Avalon gets tainted when Saiber does? Would Shirou become a Dark Shirou?
PS: Kirei saving the day is possibly the single best plot twist imaginable xD
OBSERVER01 chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
dayum! just dayum. kirei rejoices! dark sakura through medeas encouragement gets scary! shirou getting literally backstabbed by alter saber! and archer about to unleash ubw! yet somehow i forsee gil surviving it to land the killing blow.
talesfanjmf chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
So Archer finally uses it. This chapter certainly does a good job following the previous one as well as raising the stakes of this conflict.
Also the character analysis you gave on several people here was certainly well done
BloodTrinity chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
I imagine Kirei would go "Yorokobe, Shoujo/Rejoice, Girl" to Caster when Sakura basically revived herself o3o
Not Random Writer chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Damn that was good!
I think I'm gonna go and re-read the whole thing now!
BULLY135 chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
this story keeps getting better and better
maesde chapter 30 . 12/20/2015