Reviews for Trunksters' Aizen and Ichigo drabbles
fan chapter 4 . 3/4
where the next chapter pls
pls give ichigo good ending, poor dear
EspadaScream chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
.omg...THAT WAS...AWESOME! MORE PLEASSE
Cleyon chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I enjoy reading thiz ! Rlly i do ! I luv the idea , and the whole webcam things , hope there ll be part 3 coming up ! :D
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
What a terrible person you are! How could you! You should be ashamed of yourself . . . for making Ichigo pass out! I mean what the heck man! I wanted to read more about his raping! I mean I am so down with Aizen being a rapist! I always knew! Well good job and keep going!

-27Steve
Addy chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
when reading this, it felt kinda depressing in the rape scene. it was a wonderful chapter, i am happy you updated. too bad it isn't mutual. Oh well, can't wait for the next part.
Snowball chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
This chapter was awkward for me to read, but good. SO, Aizen reveals his true intentions to Ichigo when he fond the pictures. lol funny

great chapter and I'm excited to read Obsession! :)
rentamiya chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
oh my

i totally love your chapters

hope you can message me if yah have another one

i am expecting you to have one

take care
Eldar-Melda chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Nice chapter again.

Aizen is getting bolder and bolder...

Bye!
tujing chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I love your stories with AizenxIchigo pairing;) Pleeease make another chapter to the babysitting story! Keep up the great writing!
Haru Miku chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I wanted something concental eventually oh well it's still good and cant wait for obsesssion. Like i'm wicked excited.

you should do one to make Aizen look good like Ichigo's mother dying and him having to look after Ichigo. But a different story type thing.
Snowball chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Great story, love the first and second chapter. The third is fantastic. It's detailed and well written...but some grammar mistake- nothing bad. I could actually feel myself in the story and seeing this actually happen. And with Aizen around was rather awkward ( I mean when he is around Ichigo or talking to him) and it sends shivers down my spine. I'm sure most yaoi fangirl's would love Aizen to be their "daddy"...lol as for me, just being near him will gives me the creeps.

You gave Ichigo a normal plan life with a hint of excitement all teen receive and the drama to go with it. In your first chapter in your Author's note, you stated it was going to be some what of a movie. Well, I feel like it is a movie.

Great work! Hope to read more of your stories. :)
Kai chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I like the 3rd chapter the best. You gave us a lot of background info and the story was generally really smooth! Good Job.
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I think the 3rd chapter was dragging too long. There are many scene irrelevant to Kurosaki's life (as the Kurosaki family that is). I'm hoping you can speed things up with Aizen's molesting Ichigo because that's what I'm totally anticipating *teehee*
AiIchi-4eva chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
OMG! 3 This chapter is so sexy! Every time when Ichigo and Aizen were talking it was nail bitting. I was like, "What's Aizen going to do? Is he gonna touch him? flirt with him?" lol The dream scene was sexy too. Too bad Ichigo it wasn't a dream and Aizen was all over ya! heheheh You could tell from cause he smirks at the ending while Ichigo left for school. x3

Nyah, can't wait for the next chapter! Oohh I would like it if Aizen was peeking at Ichigo when changing, or touching him around his mother when she isn't looking. That would be like bold on Aizen's part. Tsk tsk tsk.
Persistence chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
this made me mad until i saw there is a part 2 cause i was like Aizen didn't really do anything with Ichi except talk with him! great job on this one and interested in seeing how part 2 is going to be (esp. with Ichi being in Aizen's home!)