Reviews for Phoenix Rising
mygooddog chapter 64 . 12/3/2014
I have read the first 2 books. I used to review almost every chapter,of the 80 or more story's I have read only about 3% of writers ever respond. I loved your stories will be reading the next one. Love your strong willed Bella, not so self hating Edward. Loving Rose, silly yet wise Emmett. Alice will be Alice, don't like your take on Jasper staying just for Alice. He felt the fear and pain of every human kill. That was one reason he drifted away from Peter and Charrilott . He can now feed without the added mental pain of the kill.
mygooddog chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Did Carlisle bite her or did he inject Edwards venom?
lisamccool388 chapter 64 . 11/1/2014
i love this story
jdc0630 chapter 54 . 10/9/2014
My response to Edward staying at the cottage until the wedding would have been...

"YOU ALL KNOW I AM A NEWBORN & IT IS SAID WE ARE USUALLY 'VERY UNCONTROLLABLE'...PRONE TO VIOLENT OUTBURST...BAD TEMPERS...WELL, I'VE MANAGED TO SURPRISE EVERYONE WITH MY REMARKABLE CONTROL. BUT, I THINK YOU ALL BETTER HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS, & JASPER, YOU BETTER NOT TRY ANY OF YOUR MOJO ON ME.
I AM FIXING TO SHOW YOU A 'MAJOR NEWBORN FIT'...THANKS TO MY 'WAS FUTURE HUSBAND' & HIS BRIGHT IDEA & HIS CONTROLLING SISTER.

Then I would have walked into the house, got my keys, wallet & walked down got into my car & left...&
when Edward asked me if I'd be back I'd had to say, "Yes, but I don't know when."

I have ranted through this whole fucked up chapter...EDWARD IS AN ASSHOLE & IF IT WAS ME, PROBABLY NOT A MARRIED ONE EITHER.

If Bella doesn't tell off a bunch of people starting with Edward, Alice, warn Jasper & then anyone else this is going to be totally disappointing.

On to the next chapter...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
WOW. :D
BridieM chapter 57 . 8/27/2014
Lovely. :D
BridieM chapter 52 . 8/26/2014
This was such a fun chapter. I bet you had fun researching and writing this. :D
BridieM chapter 51 . 8/26/2014
Wonderful. :D
BridieM chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
I actually think slow undo of those hundred buttons is HOT! ;D or at least can be... Enjoying your writing. : D
BridieM chapter 48 . 8/26/2014