Reviews for Followed
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Haha, loved it, Elliot could find Olivia in a crowd of 10,00 people. Thanks for posting.
cinderella chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMM!Very sexy!Love it!Wish it was longer!great writting as always!E/O FOREVERRRR!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this was an amazing story! Keep up the great work!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Now that was a very good story! I like that Elliot followed her to sneak a look and make sure she didn't do anything silly like cut her lovely hair! I loved it!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Speechless. You just have that talent of going from crazy sex, to something so playful yet juicy. Bravo! Keep writing like this, it is excellent!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
nypd chick chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Loved it! Could you PLEASE do a fic with EO going to a NYPD ball or something and they could hook up while they're there or something?
lizAnne chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I loved it! I have some requests for future fanfics.

1. Same type of thing as this story. There's a benefit ball, and Elliot gets jealous because tons of guys are giving Olivia attention because she looks good.

2. Like Indefatigable or Covert, but Elliot's the undercover FBI or CIA person.

I really hope you can do either both or one or the other thanks!
Beth chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Great story

more PLEASE
Jenifer chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Have to admit, didn't know what you were gonna do with that word. But it was great! Loving the one-word one-shots!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I wouldn't mi d being followed by him! You honestly never disappoint me! Great job and just keep writing! :)
Kate chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I loved this one! Thank you for writing such amazing stories!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I love it! Great story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
edge15684 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
really good.
xxunowhoxx chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was great, absolutely adored it. All the secrecy and following lol. Maybe not the best thing to read on the bus but oh well. Keep up the amazing writing :D