Reviews for The Bloody Battle
Mii-kii chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
SORRY! I'm so so sorry. Your story is really good but I had jusyt realised that I forgot to sign in to my friends account when I last posted... I'm so so so so sorry. anyways Really great plot. Can't wait to finish it!

Signed,
the annoying mess whose borrowing her friend's account in order to help her encourage others.
Just so you know chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Men AND women CAN get pregnant in real life. Just not all. Some are born with both parts. And with recent studies, transgender people are now able to have some type of surgery or something(don't really remember at this moment) that gives them the male or female reproductive parts.
sincerly trying to be helpful,
The annoying mess- Mii-kii's friend whose borrowing her account while their figuring out some problems from last year.
adaydreamer95 chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
I really like this story, but sometimes its hard to tell who is thinking what and who is saying what maybe its just me who feels that way. But don't get me wrong I like the story and I love the story line
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
odst-survivor chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Is it abandoned?
abigailrenea chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Okay this story is absolutely wonderful. Like oh my god. Everything about it is perfect. But I'm really really sad that it hasn't been updated in like 2 years?! Ahhhh :(
Even if you have given up on it, I'm really happy that you started it! I loved it! Thank you!
No Just Dot chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Good, but you should have been slightly more descriptive and drag it out longer. The smex scenes I mean. Though I have to admit...it had my pussy throbbing with want for a minute there
thumbelina.rocks chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Love it ) It's been awhile but I hope you finish eventually!
MysticFireBlood chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
This was very rushed. I almost didn't want to finish it. Maybe you can go back and add more to it, take away the first person point-of-view, things like that. It has potential to be a really good story.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Ahaha, I LOVE the Janitor. Of course he can laugh when he wants!
QwillWillWrite chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I'm loving the story story, stay awesome! If you do do Mpreg you could go for the basic C-section, a magic third trimester vagina, or (and I know this is strange, I've only read it once; a doujinshi manga) have him lay an egg... either "Daddy" or "Papa" can carry baby around in a something like a "Didymos Baby Carrier", and the egg can grow larger and larger slowly. ;D These are a few of the ideas I've read so far, the "c" being the most used.
Wannabe101 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Please update soon, this is brilliant! I can't wait to read more. :)
andysanime chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Ok, so... really good job so far. Hope you update soon!
Skye Coulson chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
AWESOME as always! Please keep going!
Skye Coulson chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
PLEASE update this! This is sooooooooooooooooo good! I would really love to see where this could go!