Reviews for Don't Forget About Me
Ixezus chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
OMG I really liked this story! I can't wait until more comes out, I NEED to know what happens! DX
Sirenis Angelica chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Nice story you got there! :D *thumbs up*

Well... I think you got a little typo there (especially on the before chapters)

It's not anasthasia but it's anaesthasia.

FYI, I almost cried when I read the part when Angie feels so sad because of Derek's um... Amnesia?

Anyhoo, I liked it. And I'll be moving in to this fandom soon after I publish my last fic in my ol' fandom I usually write at, maybe.

Sorry if this is too long and worthless and last thing I want to say...

Keep writing and update! :)
R.E. the un-Abridged 2 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
well i though it was crap.. thanks hero i hope it helped, i did noticed you put some in though!

a great chapter i love it still.. it wasn't so much of a filler but info i hadn't seen given before!

2000 is way too much for me to write.. you go girl.. -.-
PXLight chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Very interesting concept as to Dr. Hoffman's HT is... but since I'm high on New Year's chocolate right now, I can see SO many perverted circumstances with a HT that tells you how to deal with a problem... o_0

I still enjoyed it despite the small update! For a filler chapter, it's pretty good. Alright, I can't wait to read ya soon!

Happy New Years! ;)
Indochine chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Wow impressive chapter! You've described the surgery quite well! You've amazed me! It was like I was doing this operation!
TCGeek chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Hey there - I'm very sorry to hear about your brother :( I can understand why that would put you in a funk and I hope you feel better soon.

As for the chapter, beautifully done. Your writing style and plot are getting better and better with each chapter - you're really evolving and it shows. There are a few awkward sentences and grammar parts here and there, but nothing that deducts from the story, really. To be honest I have no idea how Derek still has a piece of skin without an incision on it after that kind of surgery and how anyone could survive something like that, but that's Atlus's fault, not yours. :) Crazy superpathogens for the win!

I love that Greg keeps getting stuck with Triti - made me laugh pretty hard. Until I got the hang of it, it was a super jerk to beat.

But anyway, good work. :)
R.E. the un-Abridged 2 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
yay, like i said before, new chapter!

to me though i think it's the most vital, slow chapters that are the best.

Either way, ummm.. i think your chapter or future chapters could be better if you took some time and explained the feelings the others are having. (just some crap advice from me)

im sorry fo u! *moment of silence*
R.E. the un-Abridged 2 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
omg i love it i want more :)

(I've recently found my new obsession over this game :P)
PXLight chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
OMG, storyline just got dark! *gasp* Ehh, whatever. I like where this is going.! Hehe, no worries Greg... there is NO ONE in the world who ENJOYS facing Triti P.

WTH? So what use would Derek be to Delphi if he can't use his Healing Touch? Then he'd be some ordinary doctor (well, kinda... amnesia, right). OMG, maybe Delphi set up the car crash! *gasp*

Anyways, once again, can't wait to read ya next time! Great chapter! Just watch for a few grammar mistakes Ex: "triump(ant) smile"

TCGeek chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
What kind of hospital lets in the guy in a black robe? :)

Your writing is getting better and better through this story, even though there are still a few grammatical errors here and there with tenses and such. Sometimes it helps to read out loud - I find that I think something sounds awesome and then I read the passage out loud and immediately think I must have been on crack or something.. oh well, it happens.

Hopefully Derek will get off his lazy bum soon and come back to Earth so he can tell Angie he loves her and they can get married. The end! :) See you next chapter.
PXLight chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
You're kidding me! You beat me to the punch line! . "A new strand of GUILT that dictates the mind." ...Ugh, sucks! That means I need to work a ton faster now... thanks for making me panic! Well fortunately, I don't believe my storyline will be too similar to yours (LOL, in my story, Derek forgets his memories and is swayed through the GUILT inside him too... so I was like "Oh snap, someone with the same idea!" But considering relevant timelines...)

LOL, I don't want to say much because this might have been your idea entirely and it was just coincidence that we had the same idea (great minds think alike), but like before in the OLD chapter three where it was too much like "Hostage", don't allow your story to grab ideas from stories of others... I'm positive you have brilliant ideas... I mean "Apostle" O and that weird guy who was reviving Delphi again... I honestly can't wait.

5000 words! That's an accomplishment! I could never get that much until just recently. Oh yeah, the interchanging POV's can get kind of confusing sometimes (and by that, I mean the sections where you separate them w/ "OoOoOoOo" or whatever)... maybe a little more detail on when these events occur would be nice. I just assume that they go in chronological order, but that may not be the case.

Well, good luck with whatever!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Parsat chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Hmm...written pretty well, although I think that you took a little too much from TCGeek's Hostage with the father/son dialogue. I encourage you to flesh out your plot some more. I'm sure you can think of something that's even more wildly creative and new. At this rate, you may find that your story is going to wind down to an end too quickly.
PXLight chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
OMG, that little talk w/ Derek's father... I swear I read that in TCGeek's "Hostage"... hehe, just saying! XD LOL, Angie thought that Derek's mom was his girlfriend... but would Derek really remember he had any relationships considering that he's lost about a decade of memories? (He's like 28 - 29 or so).

Well written chapter! The emotional outbursts, as you said, are VERY random indeed and could've used a little more flow (like a bit of forewarning, perhaps) to reduce the choppiness of the chapter, but otherwise, I think it's fine.

Can't wait to read you soon! P

PXLight chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
OMG, why do beginner fanfic-ers (made-up word) always end up coming up with the most brilliant of ideas for a plot? I love reading what people think would happen if Derek got amnesia! Hehe, random, I know! Now will you please hurry up with the next chapter? I love it!

Btw, you have amazing writing skills for a beginner... ;)

Monolaymoo chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Wouldn't it be interesting if a Delphi was revived? I like this a lot! The only thing I didn't get though was why Leslie left so suddenly...