Reviews for The Many Faces of a Southern Belle
FlopsyTheStingyDingo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I loved the Marry Poppins trench coat thing.
angel897 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
ah love it best story ever!
crAzySPADES000 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Great story but did they kill Trask or not?
Anana553 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
nice story

heartbreaking somehow but good in the en 3
Raven34link chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
awwwww i wanted to see that bastard get killed *sighs* oh well great ending i love how everyone tortured him and love the Romyness
PyrusAngel chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
its very cute & i have to say should I love the fire ppl and all of Kurt & Kittys lines they were funny! Remy is always Remy so I loved that last part, and why was Piort there? That must of been the one thing un-explained unless I missed at some point it time. Oh Well I still loved it.
Kira2667 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Not bad, overall I liked your story, however it did feel slightly rushed at times. Probably because there are so few chapters. Anyways, loved the dynamic of the team. As for Rogue's powers not working on Remy, in the comics (which I have not actually read, I simply have the internet at my disposal, so forgive me if some of my details are slightly off) that happens because Remy becomes more powerful through the reversal of a sketchy surgery he had before he gained full control of his powers (they were too much to handle, so an evil scientist placed limits on them so Remy could get control. Anyways...) After the boost, he had so much energy under his control that he had a permanant biokinetic force field surrounding his entire body (so technically Rogue wasn't touching his skin, she was touching the field, but you can't actually feel that sort of thing...). Anyways, just letting you know that you could use that if you wanted to. Good job, happy writing :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Awww yay. All's well that ends well. Great little story. )

Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Haha! I don't feel sorry for trask (he doesn't deserve to have his name capitalized)! He got what was coming to him! TOTAL AWESOMETASTICALNESSSSSSSS! AMAZING STORY!

aecul chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Aww, I really, really liked that.

You did a good job keeping the action stuff paced and not moving it too fast. :) I loved how Trask kept thinking about his lab and lobby d├ę

Kurt and Kitty were so cute. So were John and Wanda. "Your sister? Not only do I not even want to know how that happened, but what the heck? Are you all related?" Haha! Once my sister had to draw a chart-thing to figure all that out. XD

Very nice job. I had a great time reading it. :)
New Dawn Rising chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
*laughs wickedly* No one will see them for a looong time and Lord help them if they dare to interrupt! ;)

Hehehe...Trask getting his butt handed to him is great reading, especially when it's in the form of an angered wife who didn't...well, you get the point.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
how wonderful! I loved the kurtty and pyro and his rogue handled that. awesome!
Raven34link chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
i wouldn't be surprised if the professor bet on Trask dieing
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Personally, I don't really care for Emma. But that was funny. Oh, man. There aren't enough words to describe Trask's stupidity. Heads. Will. Roll.
New Dawn Rising chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Oh yeah, Rogue in full battle-mode! No one messes with her Remy and gets away with it!