Reviews for Tidal Waves of Emotions
Furrina chapter 4 . 9/11
Sam - Jacob has imprinted on Edward
Carlisle/Esme - this is so amazing... Jacob is family... he is the one we never had... we love him, we want him to move in etc etc
Edward - but...I love Bella
Literally everyone - Nobody asked for your opinion, dude. U and Jacob are a couple. Now, KISS
Bella is THE greatest bitch. Not surprising.
talrak chapter 26 . 4/3
Okay, Edward really needs to stop acting like a bag of ass. I know this is a Twilight fic, but damn the angst and pining is killing me here.
Khaddy1999 chapter 8 . 1/28
Like it
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
So hot and sweet :)
Ahh chapter 34 . 8/24/2015
so pissed that i found you and your stories when my summer vacation is ending. You are a kick-ass writer. I am gonna sink my teeth into the sequel now. Keep on writing you are great at it.
7letcher chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This story is great. Thanks for providing something for my Sunday evening blues. Keep on writing, girl, this is fabulous.
NawelKim chapter 34 . 3/20/2015
Whoa! I really enjoyed this fic! I liked the way you wrote the imprint... The characters stayed mostly true to the original one. I especially loved Rosalie & Jacob's relationship. I always thought they'd make a perfect match. I hurt with Jake all the while Edward rejected the imprint, it was infuriating! Bella was detestable, even when she didn't know anything. And the very end of the fic was worrying.. What is she going to do? Hope I'll find this out in the sequel! Thank you!
Onirybrius chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
It works haha, now you haven't the choice to answer me ;) kidding.
I am the 700 th review ! You're lucky to have all this readers *-*
Onirybrius chapter 35 . 3/9/2015
(Above all, excuse me for my English T.T)
So… Hello ? :3

I am French and I don’t like Twilight. But, I loved your fanfic. I’ve started reading it with the translation but as it wasn’t finished, I tell myself “why don’t you read the original version?”… Usually, reading in English is a little (ok, really fucking) difficult for me. But I didn’t meet this problem when I read you, I was like “Oh dear, I become bilingual” x) 34 chapters after, one sleepless night, a lot of emotions and… Well I’m here, saying bullshits.

I found you mastered your characters (well, Meyer’s characters) successfully. Even if Twilight story was so far in my memories, I didn’t felt the need to search any complementary information. Edward, Jake, Bella, Rosalie and every other (all other? all the other? doubt, doubt) were so realistic, so close to the book! You made a great alternative… And your story is so frustrating too x) All long, I was mad at Edward who NEVER SEE ANYTHING, HUH ! Excuse me, but when you don’t think to your girlfriend, when you are always concerned, troubled, worried about (?) her best friend, when you kiss him more than once, when you sleep (and mooore) with him etc … YOU’RE NOT IN LOVE WITH YOUR GF. T.T (I had to, sorry…) I admire Jake too, I would die a long time before the newborns attack if I was him.

Then, I cannot believe that Tidal waves of emotions was your first male-male story, even if everything isn’t perfect (their first night was too hot to be the first haha), you gave me the impression you did that your whole (entire ?) life. Such imagination… All pov, and feelings... Wow !

Lastly, thanks to you my vocabulary is amazing (or almost x) ) ! It’s great to read this kind of story in English, I can learn expressions which I couldn’t know otherwise.

In brief: thanks to share this story with us. I’m sorry that your French translator just drops it! We haven’t a lot of Jakeward fanfics…

Whatever, I stop annoying you with my infinite chatting.
Bonne continuation et à bientôt, peut-être !
Onirybrius (sorry to haven't log in, but it doesn't work T.T)
Krya chapter 34 . 1/21/2015
This was interesting!
Rababaz chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
That's was a wonderful story! Thank you!