Reviews for Tidal Waves of Emotions
NawelKim chapter 34 . 3/20
Whoa! I really enjoyed this fic! I liked the way you wrote the imprint... The characters stayed mostly true to the original one. I especially loved Rosalie & Jacob's relationship. I always thought they'd make a perfect match. I hurt with Jake all the while Edward rejected the imprint, it was infuriating! Bella was detestable, even when she didn't know anything. And the very end of the fic was worrying.. What is she going to do? Hope I'll find this out in the sequel! Thank you!
Onirybrius chapter 1 . 3/9
It works haha, now you haven't the choice to answer me ;) kidding.
I am the 700 th review ! You're lucky to have all this readers *-*
Onirybrius chapter 35 . 3/9
(Above all, excuse me for my English T.T)
So… Hello ? :3

I am French and I don’t like Twilight. But, I loved your fanfic. I’ve started reading it with the translation but as it wasn’t finished, I tell myself “why don’t you read the original version?”… Usually, reading in English is a little (ok, really fucking) difficult for me. But I didn’t meet this problem when I read you, I was like “Oh dear, I become bilingual” x) 34 chapters after, one sleepless night, a lot of emotions and… Well I’m here, saying bullshits.

I found you mastered your characters (well, Meyer’s characters) successfully. Even if Twilight story was so far in my memories, I didn’t felt the need to search any complementary information. Edward, Jake, Bella, Rosalie and every other (all other? all the other? doubt, doubt) were so realistic, so close to the book! You made a great alternative… And your story is so frustrating too x) All long, I was mad at Edward who NEVER SEE ANYTHING, HUH ! Excuse me, but when you don’t think to your girlfriend, when you are always concerned, troubled, worried about (?) her best friend, when you kiss him more than once, when you sleep (and mooore) with him etc … YOU’RE NOT IN LOVE WITH YOUR GF. T.T (I had to, sorry…) I admire Jake too, I would die a long time before the newborns attack if I was him.

Then, I cannot believe that Tidal waves of emotions was your first male-male story, even if everything isn’t perfect (their first night was too hot to be the first haha), you gave me the impression you did that your whole (entire ?) life. Such imagination… All pov, and feelings... Wow !

Lastly, thanks to you my vocabulary is amazing (or almost x) ) ! It’s great to read this kind of story in English, I can learn expressions which I couldn’t know otherwise.

In brief: thanks to share this story with us. I’m sorry that your French translator just drops it! We haven’t a lot of Jakeward fanfics…

Whatever, I stop annoying you with my infinite chatting.
Bonne continuation et à bientôt, peut-être !
xx
Onirybrius (sorry to haven't log in, but it doesn't work T.T)
Krya chapter 34 . 1/21
This was interesting!
Rababaz chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
That's was a wonderful story! Thank you!

Bisous
Thralni chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Beautiful imagery when Jacob came down those stairs. Could picture him standing right in front of me with that black T-shirt, those pants and that hair... If I'd been Edward, I swear to god I would have left Bella where she was, ran up the stairs, grabbing Jacob as I went, and went for the bedroom. We'd both have to take another shower, but oh well, that's why we'd share it ;-) Great chapter!
Juliakaze26 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Emmet high fiving Sam priceless...
Juliakaze26 chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
It's super cute...though I can't help but feel its a little ooc...but then I had been reading a lot of prejudice ed fics...where SAMs opposing n stuff
Reveriemare chapter 34 . 3/18/2014
Wow, that was a great story! :)
Very, very dramatic and sometimes frustratingly heart wrenching (especially when it came to the Jacob/Edward/Bella issue) but I loved the ending and the baby. I'm looking forward to the sequel where I hope that Bella accepts Jacob's imprint.
HarryPotterLoser3211 chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Oh my gosh, i love this story so much! This is one of favorite jakeward story ever!
Shreya1986 chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
WOW AMAZING STORY WID A BEAUTIFUL ENDING...EAGERLY WAITING TO READ DA SEQUEL...
brynn.brigham chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Go away Nella!
ge80 chapter 34 . 8/11/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I am sorry I did not review every chapter as I totally consumed this story in one go. It had me up and down with how the interactions between Jacob his pack, Cullen's and Edward. I got into this through your other story Where The Heart Is, and I've got to say this story is just as good. That is why I enjoy FF as it takes the premise of something and makes it a hell of a lot better. Thanks for posting this story, and I hope you continue to produce more of these wonderful stories. P.S are you planning on continuing a sequel to this story?
Sea Native chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
So enthralling! I loved this whole story! Moving onto the sequel now!
teamjacob2012 chapter 13 . 8/3/2013