Reviews for Not All Family Is Blood
Casmoiraitiel chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
I find the whole idea of cross-overs fascinating and knowing the shows, this works well. As with most stories where characters are already pre-established, I find that description is over-looked for conversation...making the story seem more rushed than it should be.

With Ziva, I've seen many creative things done with her - all I would suggest is being more authentic to the way she truly speaks. 99.9% of the time, there are no contractions in her sentences and her English is still far too formal.

Aside from that, I've enjoyed what you've done here. (Ch 1-11)
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
So nice to see this update! Poor Sam, he didn't get the post-hell upgrade that Dean did and all his injuries are catching up on him.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Too funny with the names! So, a Lamia, eh? Just what they need, an ancient Greek monster to deal with.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
Just got caught up on this story - things are progressing! Crowley is dead, Sam and Stella are getting married and Dean and Kelly seem to have something going as well... Very interesting. Now, Winchester luck being what it is, something's got to happen!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
This is fascinati8ng: an AU SPN/NCIS crossover! And in season 6, to boot. Very interesting story, with multiple hunters resurrected (Ellen and Jo!), Vance as a demon, Sam and Dean both in relationships. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
ranchan-akari chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Poor Dean! He's so emotionally off-balance. o_O The mystery of the returned dead! Y'know, the more I keep watching Supernatural, the more I want for God to show up just so that everybody that's suffered due to his/her negligence could give him/her a piece of their mind.
Ayjah chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
LOL I love Ziva's response
mac-and-cheese417 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
It felt a little rushed to might be because it's 2:30am when I'm reading this and I'm all hyped up on caffeine but it still feels too short. It's good, mind you, but it would've been better had there been more to the chapter (I don't know about anyone else but I'd rather have a nice long chapter rather than a short one you wrote hastily because it'd been a while since you'd posted)

I love Dean and Sam's reaction to Ziva, priceless! And I liked the way you introduced Kelly... and Gibb's hasn't talked much but he seems to follow his character pretty well. And Cas was cool, scaring people by just showing up behind them (I laughed) like he always did...Stella is a good character too cause she ties the two stories together (and by that I mean the world of NCIS and Supernatral)

I hope to read more soon but if my request means anything I would like for it to be a longer chapter please? I really wanna know what happened to Sam in Hell and you should probably be as descriptive as your writing skills can make it or I will not give you this cookie I have here in my hand...(I find bribery works well for me) but seriously, you've done a nice job so far. Keep up the good work!
mac-and-cheese417 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
i really like it, my version of this newest season always has the boys together again and getting along like they used to and to throw in the ncis people is awesome cause that show's the bomb! Haha, can't wait for dean to meet tony and ziva (cause you know they need to be included, please?)
Steph1215 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010