Reviews for The Wager
Ri696q chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
So... I am really interested in the idea. Lol. For once it's not Bumla who is trying to get under Vegeta's skin. xD Nice
The Return of Chocoberry Twist chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Haha, Roshi!
The Return of Chocoberry Twist chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Bulma called him a creeper... That cracked me up. I like your writing style although, yeah, Vegeta is a little OOC. His upbringing of the bet was OOC, but I can't blame you because that's the best anyone could do as far as I'm concerned. However, his knowledge of her habitual break-up cycles was kind of OOC... It's not that he wouldn't notice, he's calculating. But he wouldn't admit that he noticed because he's one for pride. When it comes down to it, Vegeta will always be proud. But I loved this... I've favorited.
elleelle chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
awww, i'm so sad that this is where this story ends. I was really enjoying it. :-(
negative-rainbow chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This is really good!

I hope you continue it!
ShelbyDesu chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
this needs to be updated. soon. i love it. so, update. or i'll blast you away. :P just kidding. but seriously, good job on this! it's great. 3
Alicia Renee chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Next chapter ,please? I'm begging! I love this soo much! You're a wonderful writer,and I'm not the kind of person to toss compliments around,so I mean that when I say it. :)
Prila Riddleston chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Awe I loved it. Please update soon.
LordCooler chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
been meaning to review for a while, just wanna say two things:

1. funny as hell, and characters are character...

2. This is competing for best B/V story i have read. Its between this and "Bizarre Earth Customs"
DestielMinion chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
xD I love the banter between Vegeta and Bulma.

I especially like the way you captured the surprise from Vegeta when he saw the mall for the first time.

More soon please! :D
gaaras-loner chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
OMB how cute can't wait to see what happens next! Hopefully you update fast! Haha well and great job I really loved your story! Its different but who cares it's sooo awesome! Haha I love it haha
marheavenangel chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
BLACK0NYX chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
im really enjoying this story x great writing x
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Loved this chapter this was so awesome. I think I could feel a little chemistry forming. That was so funny, the mass. Hahaha. Laughed almost as much as Bulma. And Master Roshi at the end.

lol. Well please update soon!
Promise.Of.A.Lifetime chapter 3 . 10/7/2010 da story...updated soon please