Reviews for Batman's Choice
very cool
88KeysOfSadism chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
THE FEEEEEEELS
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
*Hugs Dick* ohhh you are sooo paying for that Harvey and it won't be pretty.
broken and forgotten chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful :)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Well, this was intresting! Niiice
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow, this is sad. Saddests part is that we all know that's what would have happened in that situation. Nightwing goes, Robin and Batman live. We all know Nightwing would have said that, and Batman would have listened.
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
A fantastic fic, with a plot that seems like something from canon .

I like that this was first person, it adds a great sense of "self" makes you really wonder, "Who am /I/ choosing?"

Two-Face was the BEST possible villain to pick for this, almost like the creators meant to do something this heartwrenching~

For a moment there, I thought Batman might've asked Two-Face to kill him and let Nightwing and Robin go, but that defeats the purpose of the tragedy in "Batman's choice", doesn't it?

I love that Tim's first thought is that Two-Face will kill them all anyways and that Dick's first thought is to sacrifice himself~

Oh gosh...I feel SO bad for Batman...I'm sure that Robin is just ridden with guilt over the fact Batman killed his own son for him (

Wonderfrully written story~ D

-TWWOO
Diamone chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I remember reading a book that had a scene like that. The mother had to choose between one of two daughters. One would be sent to die. They were both sobbing and calling out for their mother. There was the teen and the child. She picked the teen because she thought that she would have a better chance at survival. The little girl was taken away to be killed.

I can understand where Batman went with his choice. Nightwing is older and he knows what he wants and how his choices will affect others. Poor Jason is probably going to deal with a guilty conscience and I imagine Batman is going to be haunted forever despite the fact it was what Nightwing would rather have.
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*crying my eyes out* Darn it, why does it have to be so sad! It was such a good story, just so sad!
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
The plot was... amazing. I'm so impressed with how you managed to pull this off with a totally... unexpected twist. I mean, for a moment there I was sure he was going to pick Dick, but then he didn't and... and... Wow. I just think you did an amazing job! You deserved, without a doubt, all the positive reviews received.

I mean, this concept is just heart-wrenching. Amazing. I don't have any other way to express myself and I'm usually good at writing long reviews when I feel passionately about a story.

Just... great job. Super, awesome - GREAT.

- MoR
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
AW! Poor Batman... T.T Man, that must have been so hard... T.T And to think Two-Face used to be a good person, used to be Batman's friend! *U* Rock on! Love this! *U*
anakinlove chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
you wrote that really well, but its so sad
GraysonsGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved this story it was sad but beautiful at the same time!