Reviews for Black Rock Shooter Chronicles
Kido chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
A simply lovely interpretation on characters and atmosphere
I have been following this story for some time now but if I ask do you plan on continuing this?
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
cool story
The Kunoichi chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
This is so cool, and its much darker than the other fanfics I read... Please, please continue! I want to see what happens next!
ALittleTrickster chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Can't wait! And I really hope Yomi-chan is still alive!
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh yes. I've been waiting for a fanfic like this for so long!

It must be...fate!
rst64tlc chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
This is a good fic. I mean it, you explain a lot of things that just seems so...unreal yet believable. I can't wait for the next update of BRS C. I really hope there's a way to fix this destruction.
pika318 chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
Finally had the time to read this! I'm sad about Yomi, but I can see that her actions were necessary.

Thanks for updating!
Dak Hamee chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
come on, u know we all want to hear more about the battle between insane BRS and Strength, quit holdin out on us!
DaManWOFear chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
Yay! Another update.

So Insane BRS and STR are fighting. Now I know why Yomi and Gray are alive; it seems that they made amends with the fake Dead Master. That moment was so touching.

Good thing that Suzuka is still alive. Hope that the UEF-PSS will find BRS, Gray, and the others to join the fight.

Can't wait for the next one, bro. I'm also working for other projects even I will have work in the near future. ;)
dpscorpiobrio chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Aww I wanted to be review #100! Oh well... This is amazing!
Ying Fa Xang chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
OMG! This chapter is awsome. YOU are awsome! And so fast too.

I'm so glad Gray and Yomi are ok. I hope WRS has her butt handed to her in a paper bag!
Hana-san chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Wow, you update really fast! So, Yomi and Nana Gray survived huh? that's good to read. Now what about Insane BRS?

Man this story loves to keep me in suspence!

I'll be waiting!
DaManWOFear chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Another interesting chapter.

Ok. White Rock Shooter frees her two minions. Gray joined the battle as well. Good thing the PSS helped Alice, implying that Gold Saw is still alive. :) And it seems that there are 2 Otherworlders who are under PSS.

This is so intense, man. Keep it up and can't wait for the next chapter.
pika318 chapter 19 . 2/16/2012
You have your 100 reviews, congrats

I'm interested about the two girls Yamada has with him. And well, Gray is really epic.
Ying Fa Xang chapter 18 . 2/16/2012
Yay! So glad yu came out with the next chapter, and so fast too!

That flash of gray enchantress saw.. that was Yomi and Nana right?

I hope Mato and Yomi are reunited after all this.

Write more! Your work is what's inspiring me to write for BRS!