Reviews for Bridges
jk chapter 1 . 6/3
obviously I don't care much for used up Edward...asked another woman to marry him Edward...don't know what real love is Edward.
I also don't care for the way he talks about alice like hes in love with her.
I also don't care for his nickname for esme. Does a short name like Esme need a nickname? and Does ESSIE sound right?
twimima7 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Good chapter and thanks for the recipes.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Good opening of Edwards love to his home where his heart always was.
elizabethmom05 chapter 35 . 1/26/2016
This was one of the best stories I've read on Fanfiction. I fell in love with all the characters. very well written.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
I love...love...love...Charleston! ! And the Brewery is one of my favorite places. They have an amazing roast beef sandwich there! I live about 2 hours from Charleston but I visit at least once a month!
debslmac chapter 37 . 9/28/2015
:) loved this story
disrae chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Excited to read this story! I lived in Charleston years ago, but haven't been back since they took the old bridges down. Looking forward to what happens next!
yayasimone chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I'm hooked. Great writing.
Just Sus chapter 36 . 5/30/2014
Charlie is awesome! I hope he turned into a great man, too!
Just Sus chapter 35 . 5/30/2014
These are Bella's happy tears I shed as this story comes to an end. I loved it for how tender, loving and positive it was. Sometimes it's nice just to read a story that isn't angsty and gut-wretching! Thank you for that!

I wish I could have read this story earlier, so I could vote on it! I hope you won, if not, you should have! I'm glad I found you, even if it was just recently!

Thanks again...
Just Sus chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
What a lovely anniversary trip! And to see Carlisle with the kids like that must have been so precious! Wow, I love all these characters!

Just Sus chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Ah...these two need to have a dozen kids or so! They are such good parents!
Just Sus chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
I love all those movies. "Road to Perdition" was hard for me to watch, but is a marvelous film. Thank you for sharing all these film references. And, thank you for showing all the love a family can be!
Just Sus chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
My son has 2-month old twins, so I enjoy "seeing" that Rory is doing a lot of the same things that they are! I do love this family, and I love the little speech that Carlisle gave. I think it would be weird for Edward to see his dead father's twin every day, but he's managing fine. They are great parents!

Just Sus chapter 25 . 5/29/2014