Reviews for Bridges
disrae chapter 1 . 3/21
Excited to read this story! I lived in Charleston years ago, but haven't been back since they took the old bridges down. Looking forward to what happens next!
yayasimone chapter 1 . 1/18
I'm hooked. Great writing.
Just Sus chapter 36 . 5/30/2014
Charlie is awesome! I hope he turned into a great man, too!
Just Sus chapter 35 . 5/30/2014
These are Bella's happy tears I shed as this story comes to an end. I loved it for how tender, loving and positive it was. Sometimes it's nice just to read a story that isn't angsty and gut-wretching! Thank you for that!

I wish I could have read this story earlier, so I could vote on it! I hope you won, if not, you should have! I'm glad I found you, even if it was just recently!

Thanks again...
Just Sus chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
What a lovely anniversary trip! And to see Carlisle with the kids like that must have been so precious! Wow, I love all these characters!

Just Sus chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Ah...these two need to have a dozen kids or so! They are such good parents!
Just Sus chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
I love all those movies. "Road to Perdition" was hard for me to watch, but is a marvelous film. Thank you for sharing all these film references. And, thank you for showing all the love a family can be!
Just Sus chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
My son has 2-month old twins, so I enjoy "seeing" that Rory is doing a lot of the same things that they are! I do love this family, and I love the little speech that Carlisle gave. I think it would be weird for Edward to see his dead father's twin every day, but he's managing fine. They are great parents!

Just Sus chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
Ah...welcome, baby Rory! Yay
Just Sus chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Another Carolina movie (one of my favs) is "Prince of Tides" with Barbara Streisand and Nick Nolte. It's a bit dark, but ultimately a story of redemption and love.

P.S. I hope I don't offend you, but I don't like the name Rory...it's a personal thing...
Just Sus chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
I know it'a already finished, but I would have said "Continue it!" Glad there's still a lot to go, and a lot more of their lives to see.
I have to say I'm worried about her migraines. They suck, and I hope it's not related to her previous head injury!

Just Sus chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Very lovely honeymoon! Although I have not been to Italy for many years, this brought back memories of happy days! It also made me think of "Under the Tuscan Sun," which is a favorite of mine!
Just Sus chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
What a beautiful wedding! I loved it all..
Just Sus chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
The sex scenes were beautifully written, and full of love, as well as lust!

Just Sus chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Much better than a planned proposal! Loved it!