Reviews for A New Life: BPOV Outtakes from Some Life in Me
Mouthwatering chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You have entertained me for hours, thank you. I love your writing.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
A girl's best friend, her current issue of COSMO
daisykisses chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
so here is a suggestion for you..I'd like to hear the conversations between Bella and Rosalie. )
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Good to see a little of Bella side of the story. Another great chapter you are a very talented writter!
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I think you owe Bella her thoughts about chapter 14... I love your story found it today and read it straight through and I was thrilled there was a Bella POV.
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
"That whether he was bearded or unbearded, widower or bachelor, homeless vagabond or millionaire was of no importance to me. " Loved this line :)

It was great to have an insight on Bella's thoughts and feelings. Thank you.
cusic1981 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Love it! It is nice to be inside Bella's head. I would like to know about Bella's first meeting with Esme and Rosalie and I would love to know what was going on in her head during the fourth of july chapter and what Kate said to her.
ZephyerSky chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I love seeing into Bella's mind. It's nice to see what she's thinking and going through too. This was a great outtake and I can't wait to see another one, maybe a citrus one - hint hint.
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
As much as I like reading Edward's POV it's good having the odd one in Bella's. Look forward to more.
girassol31 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hello,

Let me just say I loved this outtake, and I love the story, it's so well written, no over the top with angst,it's just sweet, I love this Bella and Edward, it's so good to see them heal the other and discover love. Perfect, can't wait for more, of the story, and more outtakes.

Girassol x
edbellafan chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
So I see Jen beat me to the review this time! And she's still hounding you about when they're gonna "do it", right? Yep, thought so! Ahhhh...gotta love that girl. She's the best.

Loved this outtake so much. I miss this fic! Loved seeing the whole beard thing thru B's eyes. It's been my fave chapter of the whole story so far. I thought it was so amazing the way you wrote it and you evoke so much overwhelming emotion with such simple words. I really thought it was the dr's orders that kept her from going through with things so I was a bit surprised to learn that wasn't necessarily the case.

Jen told me there "might" be something exciting coming up this week...(fingers and toes crossed).

Great outtake! Dying for more! )
jslack chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great chapter chicka! You just gave a little reminder of how great your writing is.

*clears throat* lemons *coughs* lemons *coughs* sexy times *gives up and drops to her knees* Please oh please let them get it on!

Now that that's out of the way... You know I love you and this story, and believe me when I say- I am totally kettle/potting by hounding you for an update. I fail miserably right now. Hope you are well, and can't wait to read more!

xoxo,

Jen
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great job with a peak into what Bella is feeling! I can understand her hesitancy about being hurt again, but I doubt I could resist a hard, freshly showered and shaved, half-naked Edward! YUMMY! Great outtake. Thanks for sharing.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Hi Pixie,

This is a sweet and wonderful outtake. We really get an insight into how Bella sees things and has been effected by James. But she knows she is drawn to Edward and is not fighting it. This is good.

I love the way you describe the long kisses and hugs in this llittle bathroom visit. i can imagine it, you paint a great pciture with your words very sensual and sexy and loving.

So its great Bella is 'talking' to you again. Lets hope you hear from Edward soon!

xoxoxo Melissa