Reviews for Burdens That Allow Us To Fly
CrayonClown chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
OMG! LOVE IT!

I read a "A Light on a Hill" awhile ago, and I cannot believe I almost missed this series of oneshots! I thought that I had subscribed to you since I have read so many of your stories. That has now been fixed. :)

I am about to go read "More Than Friends" right now, and I cannot wait for another "Love on the Inside" update.
bonesparticulat chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
"Not until they're thirty" ROFL Thank you for an entertaining, fluffy collection of snapshots.
tayababy chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
omg just read this straight through. loved everything, especially the last conversation between lia and bones. good work!
cheysma2000 chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
These were all so sweet. I truly enjoyed each one. Thanks for the sneak peaks into B&B's life together. I loved it.
Hikari Zero chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
So sweet. The end is perfect!
horseninja chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
That was funny:) I enjoyed all of them though I didn't review on the others.
bones35 chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
Now that was just an adorable chapter. The germs scene was jsut the cutest, especially with the thirty comment.
mendenbar chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
I LOVED IT! Perfect explanation and totally rational since it is true! We adults always look at things from our view point (like the little boy who kissed his kindergarten classmate and got charged with sexual harassment!) but the kids always have the best explanations. They weren't "kissing" but performing a "cootie check." ROFLMAO!
cheysma2000 chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
Very sweet and touching. Thank you.
cheysma2000 chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
I can totally see Parker being just like Booth. I really liked this. Thanks
bones35 chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Yes, it is indeed great for a father to watch is little girl grow up!

Nice chapter - loved it!
mendenbar chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
The greatest thing and as Booth knows only too well, the hardest thing.

We need to do a survey here. I had 3 kids and never the first moment of morning/afternoon/evening sickness. I am also fat. Almost exclusively, none of my fat friends ever suffered with it. My skinny friends and sisters-in-law all had horrible m/a/e sickness, especially morning sickness although one seemed to have it all day every day for 3 months. I have long suspected that Doctors had it backwards and that Rubin et al had the right idea.
mendenbar chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
The last lines in these vignettes are wonderful. Do you work extra hard on them? Do they occur first and the plot develop around them? Doesn't really matter, I just love 'em.
bones35 chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
Now THAT was an adorable chapter. Booth is protective especially of his baby girl; I can relate to that.

Biggest fear of a father is for his daughter to marry a jerk. Fortunately, by teh grace of God, I did not have to worry; she pciked a grest guy.

Thanks for writing this and I look forward to more!
mendenbar chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
I'm not completely sure if you are breaking my heart with some of these (it's close if not complete) but they sure are beautiful vignettes of Brennan's early life and life with Booth now. Just beautiful.