Reviews for Some Kind of Mates
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 2/26
Rereading this story, my heart hurt for real. Especially this first chapter. I mean, they're not...technically together anymore. That makes me sad. And as if the ending of Tumbling wasn't sad enough. I like to imagine that they always stayed together. Forever. But it's a veryyyy well-written story nonetheless. I'd love for you to update.
Nantena chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I just have to agree with the other reviewers- this is a great story and you have talent as a writer, I bet I wouldn't be the only one ecstatic about an update! :)
1fallenangel7 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
How cute(: YAY! You're a good writer! Keep going. Hopefully, update?
Robin chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
im sorry, you probably dont have the intention to continue the story, but i still cant refrain from asking: is there a chance for the new chapters? because its all kinds of awesomeness. the atmosphere of the series "channeled" through your personal vision and writing-style feels perfect. Plus japanese words for each chapters theme! Thank you so much for posting such great Tumbling fanfic
MitsuKun chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
I was looking for "THE big bang theory" and I found the tumbling fics here! O.o'' Anyway, the story is really cute, but it's long since it's last update, is there any chance for other chapters? I want to see ehere this is going!*-*