Reviews for Blood Debt
123456 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
This is very good you need to update this!
semperfi97 chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Really well fucking written! I love to see you continue this, but seeong as last update was in '10, i doubt that's gonna happen lol.

Your a good writer, keep going ;)

SemperFi97-Out
Separatist Supporter chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
This is excellent. Please update when you can.
Proxy on the loose chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
WHOOOOOOOT GO GRUNTS!

Great story,but update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or I will go insane...
RC927 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
PLEASE update this soon! I've never been this engrossed into a story in a while!
Alex chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Good story, worth finishing definitly
Rhavis chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I think this story is fucking awesome. And love the way you have Jaimie! She's definately worth the title "Hellcat"!

AUTO FAVE!
Recon41 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Great story i cant wait till the next chapter but what inspired you to wirte this?
M-Angel 05 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Loved the chapter...glad ya finally update...hope next chapter come soon!
bldude chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Awww, you killed off a halo 3 co op character? xD Good chapter!
WolfMaster23 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
awesome chapter. can't wait for the next one
Panda-kun77 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I'd say this story is going good so far. Keep it up mate
Credete chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I'd write a longer review, but I'm really tired. So, I'm just going to say that I loved the update, and I can't wait for the next one. The developments were good, and I thought the story was well thought out and somewhat deep in terms of character depth.
Halcyon5 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Yeah! Rebellious Grunts for the win! I can't wait to see what the little aliens are capable of.

Also, don't be ashamed if the chapter is mostly talk. If done correctly, dialogue can build character and a much deeper plot, and it was done very well in this chapter.
dragonshina chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I did not expect jamie to feel sorry for the elite just this fast. I though hat she would be a tough nut to crack. But still, this will surely lead to a strange relationship.

Keep the updates comming!