Reviews for Wake Up
PadfootHermione27 chapter 31 . 6/19
This. Was. Bloody. Beautiful. I loved reading every chapter of it. Really good work here.
PadfootHermione27 chapter 8 . 6/18
"Oh s**t.
Sirius Black was back."
LOL LOVED IT!
PadfootHermione27 chapter 7 . 6/18
I was on the fifth line and I immediately thought, guessing by the name of the chapter it was about the love potion that smells different to everyone, I thought, "SHES GONNA SMELL MANGOES!" Also, BLOODY BRILLIANT WORK ON THIS! I. FREAKIN. LOVE. IT!
Symphonic-oceantune chapter 31 . 6/15
Finished the book! Great, great job! I loved your story and will check out your other works for sure!
Symphonic-oceantune chapter 2 . 6/15
In response to Authors Note chapter 2:

NO, no need to panic, compared to other fanfic it's very good... actually standalone it's really good... I'm definitely going to continue reading, seems interesting!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 31 . 6/28/2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! i lurve it. Sirius really is a lurve doctor. And Remus is so hot in this fic. woah... well, i have no idea where that came from... oops, not like it's not true though.
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I LOVE REMUS LUPIN! SO MUCH! AND SIRIUS! AND JAMES! REMUS THOUGH, OOOH. Honey, hehehehehe. heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeehehhe...
Chameleonxx chapter 31 . 4/24/2015
That was effing GREAT!
Lilly flower forever chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
you know if i was in Lily's situation i would've burst into tears or totally blow up if my friends did that. i would scream and make them feel guilty. or maybe that is just me in my evil mood. i am in a very evil mood at the moment and i kinda want to strangle someone. or at least scream.
i would not have coped in Lily's situation. but im glad it is like this. this is a very good story! you are a great writer. love this story! so cool and funny and ii think my review is a bit long. oops. sorry if i wasted your time
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
Wow
Mme bookworm chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
I don't know if you are still checking reviews on this story, but here it goes. I honestly am thinking about not continuing to read it it past this point. All of Lily's friends are being very insensitive and unsupportive of her, now that her parents have just died. It's only been five days - she hasn't even buried them yet! To tell her it's time to just move on, is beyond disrespectful. I don't know your personal circumstances, but I feel that you have never experienced death of loved one if you can write about it this way.
Your writing style is jumpy and hard to follow, but in as willing to give it chance, up until now.
atlanta chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
...Too dramatic buddy...
atlanta chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Yaaay, love triangle, I hope Lils and Remus like each other as friends:)
Capitaine-Cygne chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
The one thing that continually bugs me, is the way her friends almost write off the fact her parents have died. I just find it too inconsiderate. I'd be super pissed in that situation.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 2 . 6/21/2013