Reviews for Why Can't I Just Be Single?
Chione-chan chapter 31 . 4/23
AHAHAHA At first, I thought this was just funny but somewhat...amateurish but now I see that you're quite brilliant!
Chione-chan chapter 29 . 4/23
The "reason" intrigue d me...and I love those thugs at the end. XD
Chione-chan chapter 23 . 4/21
Well that took an...interesting turn. But that's the beauty of fanfiction!
Chione-chan chapter 22 . 4/21
Oh man, Kasuka...X) I'm trying to imagine his nonchalant face with those words...
Chione-chan chapter 15 . 4/20
The cuteness is killing me!
Chione-chan chapter 12 . 4/19
Haha, thanks for the lime? XD And daaaaaaaang imagining Shizuo in an open white dress shirt... ** *drools* Btw, none taken on the Shizufanism. I'd be annoyed at myself too knowing I compromised a beautiful moment.
Chione-chan chapter 11 . 4/19
And after all those interruptions,theyfinally !
Chione-chan chapter 9 . 4/19
Wow, I am frustrated to every little thing just ...aggghh. *pulls hair out* This is TOTALLY a romantic comedy.
Chione-chan chapter 8 . 4/19
Awww, I feel so bad for them! X DDDDDD
Chione-chan chapter 6 . 4/19
It's so cute so far! It rambles sometimes but it works :D
Yuki Tsunade chapter 34 . 4/15
Ahh i adored this when i first read it, I only got up to the whole Izaya suddenly healing part and then you had a bit of a hiatus. But I'm so glad you finished it 3 I love it (There is so little Izuo out and that makes me sad)
claud chapter 34 . 4/13
OH MY FUCKIN GOD! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D XD :P :) :] :} ;] ;} ;) ;p ;D XD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! this story is so adorable, shizaya is the cutest couple on the earth! and I app-so-lutly L3VE this story sooo much I l3ve how Izaya PROPoses and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I literly stayed up crying and thinking about this for like, 3 nights! and yes I know its weird I counted that but, idc! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LONG LIVE SHIZAYA! 333333333333333333333 :D
parker45k chapter 20 . 4/11
of course shizuo would still be wearing the ring! ahhhh! so so cute, I just love this story, it's defiantly
my favorite
deatheater1690 chapter 12 . 4/7
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH izaya's such a sexy owl or flea! XD
bossome117 chapter 16 . 4/7