Reviews for Why Can't I Just Be Single?
magic chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
I didn't read half of elevator scene...i don't mind making out in front of everybody...but common that was taking it tooo far and also how isit that izaya and shizuo are in darkness while everybody else can see them...i didn't like evevater scene at all so I will assume Erika and all were not at shinra's apt and lift got stuck accidently...thats way more romantic.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/1/2017
I know I know you probably won't read this cuz it's been awhile but thank you so much because this was a great book I loved reading it so thank you thank you so much!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/28/2017
This was so funny and cute and sexy at the same time..
A perverted Izaya and a tsundere Shizou..the best combination I've read so far xD
SweetNarry chapter 34 . 12/22/2016
Your fanfic is the best fanfic I've ever read! I love them soooo much!
Yet another Lizi chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
While your story's very good, I suggest you look up the usage of comparative and superlative. In some case (most of them, actually)- your 'worst' should have been 'worse'. Or take up a Beta for that matter.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/11/2016
Fucking BEAUTIFUL *sobs
marilyn chapter 31 . 5/6/2016
what the,WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
justsomepasserby chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
DEBT COLLECTOR KILLED BY OWN BODYGUARD:DIED FROM VENDING MACHINE i was laughing like hell...
SakuraFlames chapter 34 . 4/9/2016
The best yandere Izaya ever! Its so cute that I even fangirl for the day! Please make more fanfics like this in the future!
unknown chapter 34 . 4/6/2016
Okay; this was pretty cute
unknown chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
Personally, i loved izaya taking care of shizu in this chapter... it shows less of his stalker side, and more of the sweet side that shizu is going to fall even harder for...
To help chapter 34 . 2/15/2016
It's izuo, but I'm sure you'll love it even if you're for seme shizuo. The whole fic is cute and funny as hell.
Help chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Is this izuo or shizaya, can anyone please tell me before i read it?
Sweet-Narry chapter 34 . 2/7/2016
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH ALL THE 34 CHAPTERS! OH MY GOD! THEY BROUGHT ME INTO A SMILE A LOT AND I LAUGH LIKE A TOTAL WEIRDOS WHILE READING THIS! THIS IS SUPER AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, CUTE, ADORABLE AND MAGNIFICENT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015