Reviews for Why Can't I Just Be Single?
charcoal.rose chapter 3 . 6/20
Its been so long since I laughed at a fanfic like this, the proposal killed
Your writing is amazing
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 34 . 5/31
Awwww.. that was the messed up ending I had ever read! And I'm loving it! XD otsukaresama! :3
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 8 . 5/28
AHAHHAHHAHA I DON'T KNOW WHY IM LAUGHING THIS HARD! Okay. Hahaha. And Shizaya scene was so cute~ man up Shizu-chan! XD
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 4 . 5/28
Awwww... although perverted stalker Izaya is so darn funny, it was so sweet that he didn't take advantage of drunken Shizuo.. they're so adorkable! :3
theSardonyx chapter 34 . 4/24
I thouroughly ENJOYED this. And see that word over there in all caps? Be flattered because I only type like that for emphasis. And I need to greatly emphasize it.

This has been a great read; I fangirled almost all the way, and that's saying something. You could have heard me squeal from halfway around the globe... Anyway, great read and I wouldn't mind reading from you again.

Write on.!
Yuna
021vi0 chapter 12 . 4/15
Haha, i laughed so hard after the first dialoge between izaya and yuhei!
- Is this the owl I have the honer of talking to right now?
- Why yes, I think it is.
- I thought you where ahem... a flea...
- so did I. Apperently i was wrong.
Soooooooooo funny!
wheaop chapter 8 . 3/21
THIS CHAPTER OMAGAHS XDD
omg, the world is ending! that is such a cute idea and I could not stop laughing! my little sister was just staring at me like I was crazy, oh ma god this is the most amazing fan fiction in all of history, it should go on the wall of fame! I love it! this chapter was just amazing!
I loved it so much, thank so very much for writing it, it totally made my day! good job, this chapter was amazing
omg! I read this fan fiction about a year ago so I decided to reread it, because I can remember loving it way back when and GOD IT IS STILL JUST AS AMAZING! I love this fan fiction it is absolutely the best fan fiction in the entire world, it is so cute and that's totally how both Shizuo and Izaya would act if they ever met like that, good job on writing this :)
celmiji chapter 3 . 1/20
Shizuo-chan's more of a tsun.
celmiji chapter 2 . 1/20
I feel really bad for him...
Doubled-Helix chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Fuck it, I'm crying. I'm going to miss the story so much. THIS WAS SO CUTE. ARGHHHH *unintelligible noises of a melting fangirl*

Thank you so much for making this exist in the world. I will now proceed to reread it fifteen times. Have smiley face, friend. :)
Doubled-Helix chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
THAT LAST SCENE. I'M DYIIINNGGGGGG.

See? Even random underworld gang leaders fantasize over Izaya and Shizuo. XD XD XD

Also, that fluffy moment. Prekfierjcdsdv damn it, Izaya. It was getting so cute. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Doubled-Helix chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Ohgodohgodohgodohgod

I'M LITERALLY DYING.

That marriage proposal though.

*curls up on the ground while laughing my ass off*

YOU'RE A GENIUS, FRIEND.