Reviews for Why Can't I Just Be Single?
Sweet-Narry chapter 34 . 2/7
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH ALL THE 34 CHAPTERS! OH MY GOD! THEY BROUGHT ME INTO A SMILE A LOT AND I LAUGH LIKE A TOTAL WEIRDOS WHILE READING THIS! THIS IS SUPER AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, CUTE, ADORABLE AND MAGNIFICENT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
ooohhhhhh, Izaya, naughty naughty.. :3
PrincessBluetree chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
OMG OMG THAT PROPOSAL WAS SO DAMN FUNNY AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME XD!
I really love this story! Your wrote Izaya and Shizuo so brilliantly and as well as their relationship!
I am definitely awaiting to read more Shizaya works from you again!
rjanarielle chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
aaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-

Oh man, I'm LOVING this so far! I can now see why the fic has so many reviews- no, actually, I already saw why in the first chapter. This is going to be a fun weekend!
Tachumare chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
'You can't just toss a kitten out a window!'

That made me laugh out loud. just imagine Walker tossing a kitten out a window. Pfft.
Tachumare chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
That last part really made me laugh!
charcoal.rose chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Its been so long since I laughed at a fanfic like this, the proposal killed
Your writing is amazing
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 34 . 5/31/2015
Awwww.. that was the messed up ending I had ever read! And I'm loving it! XD otsukaresama! :3
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
AHAHHAHHAHA I DON'T KNOW WHY IM LAUGHING THIS HARD! Okay. Hahaha. And Shizaya scene was so cute~ man up Shizu-chan! XD
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Awwww... although perverted stalker Izaya is so darn funny, it was so sweet that he didn't take advantage of drunken Shizuo.. they're so adorkable! :3
theSardonyx chapter 34 . 4/24/2015
I thouroughly ENJOYED this. And see that word over there in all caps? Be flattered because I only type like that for emphasis. And I need to greatly emphasize it.

This has been a great read; I fangirled almost all the way, and that's saying something. You could have heard me squeal from halfway around the globe... Anyway, great read and I wouldn't mind reading from you again.

Write on.!
Yuna
021vi0 chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Haha, i laughed so hard after the first dialoge between izaya and yuhei!
- Is this the owl I have the honer of talking to right now?
- Why yes, I think it is.
- I thought you where ahem... a flea...
- so did I. Apperently i was wrong.
Soooooooooo funny!
wheaop chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
THIS CHAPTER OMAGAHS XDD
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
omg, the world is ending! that is such a cute idea and I could not stop laughing! my little sister was just staring at me like I was crazy, oh ma god this is the most amazing fan fiction in all of history, it should go on the wall of fame! I love it! this chapter was just amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I loved it so much, thank so very much for writing it, it totally made my day! good job, this chapter was amazing