Reviews for Why Can't I Just Be Single?
Fucking BEAUTIFUL *sobs
marilyn chapter 31 . 5/6
what the,WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
justsomepasserby chapter 2 . 4/30
DEBT COLLECTOR KILLED BY OWN BODYGUARD:DIED FROM VENDING MACHINE i was laughing like hell...
SakuraFlames chapter 34 . 4/9
The best yandere Izaya ever! Its so cute that I even fangirl for the day! Please make more fanfics like this in the future!
unknown chapter 34 . 4/6
Okay; this was pretty cute
unknown chapter 4 . 3/23
Personally, i loved izaya taking care of shizu in this chapter... it shows less of his stalker side, and more of the sweet side that shizu is going to fall even harder for...
To help chapter 34 . 2/15
It's izuo, but I'm sure you'll love it even if you're for seme shizuo. The whole fic is cute and funny as hell.
Help chapter 1 . 2/13
Is this izuo or shizaya, can anyone please tell me before i read it?
Sweet-Narry chapter 34 . 2/7
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH ALL THE 34 CHAPTERS! OH MY GOD! THEY BROUGHT ME INTO A SMILE A LOT AND I LAUGH LIKE A TOTAL WEIRDOS WHILE READING THIS! THIS IS SUPER AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, CUTE, ADORABLE AND MAGNIFICENT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
ooohhhhhh, Izaya, naughty naughty.. :3
PrincessBluetree chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
OMG OMG THAT PROPOSAL WAS SO DAMN FUNNY AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME XD!
I really love this story! Your wrote Izaya and Shizuo so brilliantly and as well as their relationship!
I am definitely awaiting to read more Shizaya works from you again!
rjanarielle chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
aaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-

Oh man, I'm LOVING this so far! I can now see why the fic has so many reviews- no, actually, I already saw why in the first chapter. This is going to be a fun weekend!
Tachumare chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
'You can't just toss a kitten out a window!'

That made me laugh out loud. just imagine Walker tossing a kitten out a window. Pfft.
Tachumare chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
That last part really made me laugh!
charcoal.rose chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Its been so long since I laughed at a fanfic like this, the proposal killed
Your writing is amazing