Reviews for Big Bee, Little Bee
person chapter 4 . 1/14
Whoa, least night I totally learned how Bee felt in chapter 4, my ears were plugged and it was HORRIBLE, not hearing stuff, it freaked me out. Normally i can hear pretty well, and i mean better than i should be able to with how loud i listen to music, lol, so, naturally, not even hearing my heart (it was pounding at the time, as is usual for me) worried me. No, it frightened me. So yeah, anyway, poor Bee! Oh, and i hope you keep doing this fic, cuz its awesome!
A.N.D.R.O.S 27 chapter 10 . 1/1
Can we get the next chapter?
Ive been waiting like about a year for the next part!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
UUUUPPPPPPDAAAAAAATTTEEEE!
Amia-chan chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
this is total awesomeness arigato for posting this!
Nyx811 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
update
Mikey and Bee chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
are you going to make another chapter... PLEASE?!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
The devilishly handsome comment was from the tv show Monster Buster Club, right?
horse girl 96 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I like you're story please update.
supergs1 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Were is the next chapter!?
Dragon with a Shotgun chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Hello, I just read your whole story... And almost died from the cuteness! I couldn't help but smile at everything that Bee did. And I seriously laughed my head off when Prowl got stuck in the tree. Haha love it!
hannah chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I love all the chapters that youve done they are so funny i can hlep but laugh every time i read one please ceep going with these i absolutly LOVE them!
pmsculptor chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This is an amazing story! I love it! Are you going to continue?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I don't have a ff account yet, but I will soon if all goes my way. I probably will continue this in my own story. Thanks for writing, it really was quite good.
Penguinformer5 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo! Don't end it at that! Pleaseeeeeee
Penguinformer5 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Lol omg they made a big mess. maybe bee will cry, and scream when he gets his bath