Reviews for Big Bee, Little Bee
I need more omg
Utia2012 chapter 10 . 7/16
Is this the end?
Beloved Shadow of Light chapter 10 . 7/6
sleepovers, yay! I used to luv them as a kid! mini bee is too damn cute for his own good though its like he can almost get away with murder (snickers)
Paradox Seekeress chapter 10 . 7/2
Omg that is hilarious please continue
Miah787 chapter 5 . 6/16
I love your story so far!
I want more please!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Love the story! Sparkling Bumblebee is soooo CUTE! PLEASE go back and finish. The suspense is killing me and I would very much appreciate your efforts. Thanks and keep up the great work! )
WhimsiMimsi showed me light chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Hey Jazz, I heard you were gonna update soon but then 5 years later and STILL no update! What's up man? What's happened to the cool, funky and just downright amazing JazzTheTiger we've all come to know and love? Why the long wait? Please I've been waiting for five, FIVE FRAGGING SOLAR CYCLES for an update from you butt still nothing!

If there's one thing I hate it's people who have written good stories who then suddenly stop and stop the story without notice. But what I hate even more than that is when people forget that others depend upon them, and they push their fans aside for their own personal wants and needs, perpously ignoring us all together!

If you care, update and prove it!
MisstyX0007 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Cute
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
I LLLLOOOVE! this story. Please, please, please, PLEEEEASE! write more. This is the funniest story I have ever read!
Chocolatedragonfly.exe chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is really good
And its one of a kind! :-)
Sapphire50 chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
This is AWSOME PLEASE COTINU IT!
Apple'sBreem chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Update whenever you get the chance...amazing story.
meep15 chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Would there be anymore chapters?
Secret chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
OMP OMP! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! *uncontrollable laughter* #Prowl in a tree!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
:3 cant wait for more! ts so good man!