Reviews for Make It All Ok
Little Draca chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
I have really been enjoying this story and its sequel. I was wondering if we were ever going to hear more about the original attack on Blair by those cops?
Lighthouse Hunter chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story. Most people write stories (myself included) pre TSbyBS so it was interesting to read one that dealt with how Blair's life could have gone after the detective's badge was offered to him. You would have expected a happy ending after the diss. fiasco, but Blair and Jim still have issues that need dealing with. I liked the part where Blair told Jim "I think you've forfeited the right to call me Chief!" - you tell him Blair. I'm glad you are writing a sequel. I tend to read stories when they are completed - I get too frustrated having to wait to find out what's going to happen, so tend to read stories in one go. So will look forward to reading that in the near future.
fighttowin1 chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Ahh...relief! Finally it looks like Blair & Jim will be back on speaking terms and be able to get everything worked out. :-) Thank you for a nice ending to this. :-) I do smell a sequel coming though...

Thank you for writing & sharing!
Ayesha Jen chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
I enjoyed that, I think I might even try watching a few Sentinels given the chance. Thank you for an enjoyable story.
Terry Kay chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Ok so in the sequel we get to see the lawyer's rip the pub & uni to shreds right? As well as get the the other bad guy?
Terry Kay chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
Oh dear and things were going so well. Did he talk to the doc? Or just a bad dream? dum tah dum dum...
rebirthfry chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
OMG OMG what happened now?

I am really enjoying this story, and where it's going os spot on in my book!

Please update soon I really really need moreeeeeeeeeeee!

I hope Jim kicks some ass and Blair feels loved!

It's awesome!

!
Adari chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Fun, fun, fun.

But please tell me it's my nasty, paranoid mind which is merely imagining that you aren't done yet.
Terry Kay chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Wake up already! I want to know if he wants to go back or not. Nice spirit animal scene. Thank you!
Terry Kay chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Jim finally got a clue! Great chapter!
rebirthfry chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
thank you thank you thank you! i really want to see how blair gets better & how well jim takes care of him & those jerks back home! : )~
Ayesha Jen chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
I msy not know the Sentinel very well, but I am enjoying these chapters.
Terry Kay chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Yeah! A new chapter! You just saved my weekend!
rebirthfry chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
wooooooo! jim & blair back together yaaaaaaaaaaa! thank god! now he can just concentrait on getting blair well again & setting everything to rights! if the first half of the story was pitty blair this & that, the last part can be him getting what he deserves in every catagory! getting closer to Jim, his job, better health, frienships renewed, justice to a point!

ya, I'm all about getting more can you tell! lololo
Liz1983 chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
More! This is so well written, you have me hooked!