Reviews for Don't Say Stop Believin'
K-Anon chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Glad to see you back. I absolutely love your stories, especially this one and Tangled Up in Indigo. Both of them show so much character development and analysis, and it's great to see the real side of the K-ON girls, even if it's them at their not-best. Lots of drama in this chapter, but I'm anticipating another spectacular resolution like I read in Indigo. It seems a bit tricky this time around since every seems to be in despair - well, except Yui, who seems like she's having the time of her life. :P

Speaking of which, that's another side to your writing I enjoy: how you balance serious conflicts with light-hearted humor. I'm a great fan of dry humor and sarcasm, and the snark from your chapters has left me grinning so much my face hurts.

I'm quite excited to see how Azusa will turn out as your story wraps up. In Indigo, we got quite the surprise twist at the end. In this story, Azusa is also quite the sensible and reliable junior, but we do get a bit of something else with that last whisper from Mio's conversation. Since Jun is all set up for betraying the band, I'm wondering if that tidbit about friendship will be a part in solving that particular conflict. Well, whatever the resolution may actually be, I'm sure Ui, Azusa, and Jun will have a heck of a story to tell Sumire and Nao two years later. :)

On the subject of Sumire, I'm glad to see Mugi mention her in this story. All of the little references here and there are great, but including Sumire and the Gang of Girls was pure awesomeness. I really enjoy this one-sided MugiSawa you got going on (I used to ship it exactly that way myself before I switched to one-sided MugiRitsu...wow, I sure do like abusing poor Mugi) and was blown away by Mugi's confession scene and the ways the poor lady tries to hide her rejection from her friends. I keep referencing Indigo, but I can't help it - especially since we get the subject of the reality of girls' love in both stories.

I'm actually looking forward to Kawasumi's story. My guess had been that Sawako would have been the one to give her this talk, but I suppose we've had enough of Sawako's love life for now. I'm a bit iffy about the fact that an OC gets a bit of limelight here, but since she's a great one, hey, I'm not complaining. Go for it.

Hope to see you with the next update soon. Cheers!
bob johnson the third chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
I'm really confused about Ritsu's "I saw you first," but otherwise, this chapter was delightfully ridiculous. I'm looking forward to an update!
bob johnson the third chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
I don't know why, but I was laughing so hard at the lyrics to Mecha-Brontosaurus that I started crying. Maybe it's simply because I'm a K-On! fan, but I didn't really notice any unfortunate similarities with Glee, which managed to give me headaches the three times I saw it. This story has been very funny and I'm looking forward to the next two chapters.
closetotaku711 chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Okay. First I need to stop laughing...

This is absurdly hilarious! Why does this not have more reviews? This could possibly be one of the funniest fics in this fandom. How did you manage to cocot this elaborate and hilarious situation while preserving the believability of the story and the characters personalities? I can easily picture this story happening. I love how you kept the characters perfectly in-tact while just intensifying their hilarity through their established unique traits.

I love the idea of them going to the regionals. This story is fantastical written and after reading your other stories that's no longer a surprise. You have a refreshing take on this fandom. I very much look forward to an update.

This needs more reviews!
Magus1108 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work!
Anonimasu chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
"You are blind. You are blind. You are blind, you are blind, you are blind. Blind blind blinditty blind-blind blind. Got it?"

"It's mean to make fun of the blind, Ricchan."

I LOVE YOU.

The emotional parts of the chapter were really fun to read. Sawako's rejection of Mugi and Ritsu's own insecurities were pretty awesome. Mio and Ritsu's interactions were interesting as well. I think Yui and Azusa could do with a little attention though. Yui comes off as a bit too airhead-y, but she's still hilarious to read.

I'm looking forward to your next update!
Scrya V chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
holy hell i shouldn't be giggling this much in the middle of the night...

wonder what jun's great big plans of devastation are... really looking forward to the main event. xD
jquackers chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Tetsuo's such an ass. Yeah, Sawako was being unreasonable, but he handled that badly too. Surprisingly enough, Ritsu's got a good point with her facts on love. The night before Regionals! What's gonna happen between Sawako and Mugi? Thanks for the great story so far! Hope you update soon. I'm really excited to see how this'll all turn out. Great job! [:
jquackers chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Way to go Azusa. Glad they got the chance to take a break. I think it'll help with their performance.
jquackers chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Mugi is so adorable. Is being obese going to be her gimmick? So much mystery surrounding Mugi. ]: Still facepalming at how Yui forgot to tell Ui that it's just pretend. She needs a SERIOUS butt-kicking from Mio and Ritsu. HAHAHAH, "I will destroy you utterly." Best. Line. EVER. I love Mugi. [':

-lightbulb goes off- Ohmygod. Why did I never realize it before. MUGI'S PREGNANT. Well, "pregnant." -facepalm- It all makes sense now. WOW, how did Jun not notice Azusa's slip? "That guy you saw for all of ten seconds." SAW. She's bliind. She can't see. LOL.
jquackers chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Oh, so this Tetsuo has connections with Mugi's family. Wonder if this'll have a large impact on the storyline. I'm hoping it will; it's such a nice setup for a bunch of possible scenarios. But damn, Sawako. Gold diggin' here.

-jaw drops- Oh. My. God. Is Sawako.. sleeping with Mugi.. as a bribe or something? -leaves computer to freak out- The only thing that tips me off from this guess is the "Is that tight enough?" part. Really curious about that.

I really feel for Ms. Kawasumi and Ms. Yamasu. If I were them, I'd bust a vein having to deal with students like Ritsu and Jun. Oh my god, those glasses are like.. like.. personality-changers! That's scary. No wonder Sawako pulls her perfect teacher persona off so well. It's all the glasses. x_x

Didn't like how you used the exact same sentence twice. The one where Ritsu gets hit (twice) for mentioning Mugi has gained weight. Sorry, I'm just picky with that sort of stuff.

Oh dayum. Mugi's preying on Tetsuo. I like. Bet this is some secret plot to get Sawako to herself. LOL. Jk. But HAHAH, the guy's a fake. How pathetic. He's got a lot comin' for him.
jquackers chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Oh God. I'm genuinely scared to find out what Sawako's gimmick for Mugi is. To me, it seems incredibly OOC of Jun to plot against K-On. Even if the jazz club is their rival, I don't think she would do that. Plus considering she's friends with Ui, she wouldn't do anything that can possibly hurt either her or Yui.
jquackers chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I absolutely love how you took something from the anime and applied it here, having Mugi so eager for punishment. You hella got me at the end. I thought the form that slipped was K-On's. But of course Ritsu would forget to turn it in, like all the other forms for the club. Now what's going to happen.. and how is Sawako going to handle the news? Good luck, Ritsu.. Good luck.
jquackers chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Makes me wonder where Mugi got that tea.. I like how you ended this chapter. Really interesting so far. You pulled me into the story faster than I expected.
Thyrokio chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Mugi is kinda yandere at the end of this chapter isn't she? Can't wait to see how Sawako will react.

Your fic is really awesome! I like the OC senseis too.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »