Reviews for Saving Sam
fafaaf61 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
The games actually take place in 2018 (at least the original trilogy does). You can figure this out as Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright takes place after diabolical box and if you use the dates given in the first game of Phoenix Wright for the DL-6 incident then you can determine that the games takes place in 2018.
Julia chapter 33 . 2/26/2013
AWESOME! U really should become a author.
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This story is very well written. The characterization is practically flawless and the plot line astounding! You were also able to interweave the canon and your original characters perfectly - something that is very rare to find indeed.

The only bit of advice I have is to double check spelling, but the mistakes are few and far between.

I do have to say that Kaity Fisher is probably my favorite original character that I have read about here at . She has a great motivation and a strong but human personality. I hope to see her in another story soon. Perhaps a sequel? The ending does leave us with that possibility...
Kgirl chapter 33 . 12/18/2011
Forgot to mention one tiny detail. *looks mad with self* How could I be so stupid? Don't answer that. Anyway, you should write a sequel! ;) If you don't I'll be bored out my mind with nothing to do except read this story and play Professor Layton and the curious village,the diabolical box, the unwound future, and the last specter. Then what will I do! :'( Please write a sequel! *Sobbing* I'll be so depressed if you don't!

-Kgirl
Kgirl chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
This is one of the awesomest stories I've ever read! I have also read love in a game and that one was also awesome! I am going to recommend this anime show naruto. nuff' said. NEVER STOP WRITING! That is all.

-Kgirl
The Mocking J chapter 33 . 10/29/2011
This is such a heart warming story... (God that sounds cheesy) I even teared up a few times, especially when Kaity had to say goodbye. But it was a happy ending- Layton and Emmy (sorry, Remi) got married! And it was such a great idea to have Claire as the "voice". I hope the you'll write a sequel in due time.
Sogo chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
This is quite possibly the best story I've read on fanfiction. The story line keeps you guessing, and there are so many priceless lines.

One little thing kept bugging me: at the wedding, you said they were renewing their "vowels", where it should be "vows". Vowels are a,e,i,o,u and sometimes y. You do this in the first chapter/prolouge-type-thingy as well.

But apart from this and a few minor grammer/spelling mistakes, it's an excellent story! *favorites it* You should definantly make a sequal!
NixillUmbreon chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Added this when there were 18 chapters. Forgot about it.

…Holy crap do I have a LOT of catching up to do.

*decides to get started tomorrow, as it is one minute from planned sleep time*
Water Lily chapter 32 . 4/25/2011
Did you miss me? Sorry I was gone for so incredibly long. I absolutely loved this story! This is the best story I've ever read! And I'm STILL trying to get an account here. Keep up the awesome work!
Water Lily chapter 29 . 4/24/2011
I'M SO SO SORRY!
sophietheamazingdog chapter 32 . 4/7/2011
YESSS! I finally got an account! YEY.

AWW, such a sweet chapter! I absolutely LOVE IT! Your writing gives me inspiration to write fanfictions and stories of my own, instead of gawking around at other people's amazing stories-such as your's-Gosh, you're such an amazing writer! :D This fic really touched my heart, seriously.
Rainbow Al chapter 32 . 4/7/2011
Ok here's my review! D I love the way you write; it's understandable yet has a style that doesn't make it blunt or boring and bad. I also like how the chapters are not short but not too long either. I spotted few grammar in a couple of chapters but nothing too major. ) Hope that was a good review! Haha
Seventh Sunset chapter 32 . 4/2/2011
Woa, wait a sec *reality check*...

its over? This was such an amaxong and heartwarming story (espcially the last one which made me smile) and...its OVER?

If you could write an epilogue I would be so extremely happy I would in

public! Haha, but even if you dont, i just wantbto say this is my favorite PL story :) amazing work, clide, and I cant wait to read future stories :D
Shhd chapter 31 . 4/1/2011
This is SUCH a suspenseful chapter! D

Plz finish the story! you're so close!
Wecanbepenpals chapter 31 . 3/28/2011
This is such an awesome story! Please finish it! you got this far.