Reviews for Same Old Smith
Aga chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I saw this movie yesterday and today I was wondering if maybe someone write about what could happened to them next. Honestly I didn' t expect much and was pleasantly surprised when I found this.
Yours stories are perfect. Happy, in character, but not too sappy. Love them both. Just brilliant. Thank you very much.

Greetings from Poland.
2wingo chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'd hate to have to be the one to break it to them that since kids pick up their accents mostly from peer interaction, he'll probably pick up the accent of whatever part of America they're currently living in.
tmills0220 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Wow! This was good/great. I really was able to see the characters in my mind as I read your story and it gave me a sense on completion to a movie that is one of my favorites :-). Thanks to your story, I can see Oliver and his family living the rest of their lives happily together, with the occasional butt kicking when needed.
crossovernut chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
This is the second time that I have read this story and it is as good as it was the first time. thank you for putting a good story in a little used catagory.
TakersSoaLady23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awesome story
crossovernut chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Why in the world are there not more reviews on this story? This is a very good story. It has a good grasp of the characters. All it needs to be perfect is a little polish. Good Job!
Miss Eloquent chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
I have to say that I LOVE this fanfic. I love how you made Smith and Donna, hell even Duchess in character! Usually, I don't like little ficlet fanfics but I really love yours. Keep putting Shoot Em' Up fanfics that I'll continue to praise and love. :)