Reviews for Kiss my Soul
mum2shane chapter 51 . 5/13
Just wanting to say thanks. I really enjoyed reading this you write more with this pairing soon
tinkermist99 chapter 49 . 3/16
i love your stories there amazing
Tilty.bbb chapter 51 . 9/25/2016
This was a fantastic read well done
TishPhoenix chapter 49 . 9/19/2016
This story was read many 'moons' ago by me and I loved and hung on every word. The story stuck with me for such a long time. I love certain details that you added about the tribes and history and so forth. The depth of factors in this story blew my mind and hooked me into reading more pack fics long ago. It stuck so much with me, but my memory was horrible and I forgot the title. Still I remembered enough detail that I admittedly had 'little red riding hood' as a ring tone lol! It took forever to find this beautiful fic again, and I had to read it all over and fell in love with it all over again. Thank you for such an amazing story.
andrewpine chapter 49 . 8/4/2016
Funny.
andrewpine chapter 48 . 8/3/2016
What would be in a sequel both Vicky and Eddie are gone there is no more threats towards them?

just wanted to thank you for writing this story.
andrewpine chapter 46 . 8/3/2016
So with all of the things going on did Seth and Lilly meet and imprint?
andrewpine chapter 44 . 8/3/2016
Well wasn't that an interesting the two tribes merge now?
I thought the Makah tribes was a few miles away from where the Quileutes rez is if so why were they in Alaska?
After all of this time Charlie finds out one of his best friends work with a vampire to kill his daughter so him and Old Quil could keep control of the tribe.
andrewpine chapter 43 . 8/3/2016
Guess we will find out what the deal is with Embry and why?
andrewpine chapter 42 . 8/3/2016
Wow super Bella.I wonder what other gift she will discover along her and Embry's journey.
last chapter fairy boy said she didn't understand what was in store for her i wonder how disappointed he will be when his plan falls through because he is a pile of burning shit?
andrewpine chapter 41 . 8/3/2016
Idiot.
If those two are not mates then there is no such you can feel the binding of souls even before he phases there has never been a stronger love then what is between them.
Well let see what is going on with Bella.
andrewpine chapter 40 . 8/3/2016
All right lets see what is going on with our heroine now that she is free for Eddie,for now, and Vicky forever. lets find out what is with her spirit wolves and the other pack.
andrewpine chapter 39 . 8/3/2016
Was that her shield manifesting ?
andrewpine chapter 38 . 8/3/2016
When they find out Eddie is behind her kidnapping will they allow the pack to kill him since they know if they get her back he will never let her go?
I hope this isn't one of those stories where he turns her before they can rescue her.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 8/3/2016
Figures it had to be the little i guess he is going to tell her the reason he had her kidnapped was because he couldn't live with out her and every thing he told her in the forest was a lie and he can't live with out his mate.
I can't wait to see how they rescue her before he does something bad to her.
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »