Reviews for Logia Luffy: Goro edition
DevilKingSlayer chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Man I love Luffy with Logia powers. Keep going!
DevilKingSlayer chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Spoiler alert! Its quite ironic to make Luffy "God", since The Will of the D are known as Gods natural enemy. But I enjoyed it and look forward to the next chapter.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Really good story, can't believe I ever found it before today and am sad that it is dead.
betty4794 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
i tried really hard but the stories broken too much for it to make any sense... but the story concept was very different and intresting
sora chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
LOL i cant help but laugh when u said luffy kami sama XD
DarkWarriorOdin chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
yay...! Awesome!
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I'm sorry I didn't get it the story :((

But how you can updat...
LostFairyMantic chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
This is cool! : D
doubledamn chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Good, keep up the good work, and check out my current Lightning Luffy story, you'll have to search writers for my username instead of stories.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Ooooh, nice intro of a Devil Fruit for Garp, it also explains that weird dog mask he always wears in the manga/anime.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I like the references to Sun Wukong,the Monkey King; Great Sage and Equal of Heaven. Nobody remembers the classics anymore, though to be fair this classic is about 300 years old or something.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
LOVE IT!
CrowKrowCrow chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Come on update! this has to be atleast top ten in stories with the bigger potential continue please XD
cool king chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
amazing story hope you update it will kami luffy meet the straw hats after the war
death77 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012