Reviews for Logia Luffy: Goro edition
anna.ashiqa chapter 1 . 6/11
yay...! Awesome!
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I'm sorry I didn't get it the story :((

But how you can updat...
LostFairyMantic chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
This is cool! : D
doubledamn chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Good, keep up the good work, and check out my current Lightning Luffy story, you'll have to search writers for my username instead of stories.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Ooooh, nice intro of a Devil Fruit for Garp, it also explains that weird dog mask he always wears in the manga/anime.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I like the references to Sun Wukong,the Monkey King; Great Sage and Equal of Heaven. Nobody remembers the classics anymore, though to be fair this classic is about 300 years old or something.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
LOVE IT!
Hurader chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Come on update! this has to be atleast top ten in stories with the bigger potential continue please XD
cool king chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
amazing story hope you update it will kami luffy meet the straw hats after the war
death77 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Have you given up on the story? Cause I mean IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! I can't really see what will happen after the war part, maybe Kami Luffy meeting the normal characters and all that and he getting a place for Skypea on the world down on earth? I only know it'll be awesome! I really like Logia Luffy stories since most of the cooler powers are Logia types and the Goro-Goro no Mi it's probrably my favorite, so yeah make more chapters man!
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
The image it gives me is a combo of raijin, the monkey king, and Zeus rolled into one.
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 3/29/2012