Reviews for Best Wishes?
X59 chapter 1 . 4/23
This was really good.
Legenda chapter 1 . 1/14
The show went so down after Misty left and I stopped watching it completely in Sinnoh Saga. Dawn is just argh. She had her moments but still. May is okay. Iris was the worst. And I kind of hate how the theme songs chance. In the first series the theme song was about friendship and cacthing them all. After that they turned to be about winning. And the new pokemons are so lame and boring. It's like they're trying too hard or too little. I MISS MISTY AND BROCK AND CHARIZARD AND THE CHUBBY PIKACHU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awesome! I agree original was best!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Nice stuff. Ah, good old nostalgia...
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
OMFG I FEEL THE SAME EXACT WAY UOU HAVE VAPTURED MY FEELINGS PERFECTLY GOD THIS NEEDS TO HAPPENZ
Georhe Adams chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I think this is worth continuing and you could then try setting up a petition to get misty and brock and may back as they were all good friends.
Sagekit chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'm a little embarrassed to say I actually got a little choked up reading this. What can I say, I forgot how dearly I missed these guys!
name chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
when hoen started i was upset to see misty go but i got over it and mays my favorite girl however i stoped watching midway through sinnoh the shows way to repetitive and redoing regions would make it worse ash should us his old pokemon more and despite no longer watching the shoe i stay informed charizard has semmingly returned for good and was at oaks lab not the valley guess charla broke up with him anyway if he came back more are likely to and am the only one pissed that the butterfree episode didn't show ash and butterfree reuniteing but rather him training a random wild caterpie to evolve
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I really love misty in pokemon. Story is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
And OMG I didn't realize it was a oneshot until I finished and reviewed. I was expecting more.

This was so amazing. You are evil! You made me miss this so much. Once all this finals crap is over AND graduation Ima go back to watching it from the beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That is not just your deranged mind. I feel the exact same way that you do. We grew up with Pokemon and when Misty left. Oh when Misty left- I didn't even know what shipping was at the time but I loved Ash and Mistry together and Brock really was that older brother that would be so cool to have and together the three of them were so ah-ma-zing.
So, when they left- I didn't cry- I never do at these things and I was young as well. I just wasnt ready so when May just popped up at first I was . But that wasn't for so long because I realized she wasn't replacing Misty at all. And the Pokemon movie had Ash saying he had a best friend that he thinks about all the time and stuff so I loved it- but that was it. When May left I couldn't brng myself to watch it anymore and I haven't to this day- after all these years not watched.

So, I have no idea who Dent and Iris are but whatever this was so nostalgic and well written. I loved it absolutely.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Yeah, had to reread this one as well. Just fantastic.
Steph chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
No, I agree with you. I really don't like the new Pokemon episodes at all. The games are fine, but Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny... what have they done to you? And I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw Misty as a role model, heck, it's because of her that I'm such a tomboy. And it's nice to know that Ash was someone elses first crush as well. All in all, this is a really great story, and I really wish this was the way the series had turned out. (What am I saying? Sky's the limit in fanfiction, and in our headcanons anything in possible) ;)
-Steph
InuGome chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh, if only in my dreams... what I wouldn't give for all of this here to come true! Well, at least they did in this fic... ahh, no matter how impossible it all may seem, this wish will forever remain the same. :) Super love this piece!

"What had he been doing the past – three – four – five years?" ... "What had he been thinking all this years?"
...yes, Ash, what have you been doing, and thinking? Haha!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh, on being nostalgic about all the good-old happy Poke-days, and Ash being the 'first crush' (I totally adore him), it is not just you! Who does not feel the way you do? I know I do, that's why I'm reading this fic, and am very happy that I did so. All the others... I don't hate them, I simply don't, or rather, can't like them that way. Let alone even love them the way I loved the very first parts. Misty, Brock, everything and everyone; not to mention their amazingly talented voices! I really, really miss them all! From Pokemon to human friends... This show is about friendship more than it is about batteling. Please, let's not forget that.

Well, they can call us whatever they want, but what we loved and first, we'll love to the very last. No matter what. No 'sorry's needed here. And you're not the only one whose being emo about all that's happened. All the real Poke-fans are, too.

Haha! A rant at the end, nah. This fic is the whole thing and says it all even more clearly than that one. But hey, if you'd look at it that wa,y, you'll see that it is a very beautiful, truer than true, wonderful, awesome piece of ranting you'd ever find in the internet! Haha! Super love this one.

By the way, if you don't mind, I'd like to point out a couple things: First, you've somehow misspelled the word "Charisific" as "Charific", Ash's Mom's name, and when you wrote here that Ash has not seen Misty since that Togepi episode, he did see her again after that. Two more times, in fact. One when Ash arived home in "The Right Place at the Right Mime" and she was there waiting for him (he was pretty surprised there, too), and two in "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon", a Pokemon special. So there, that's it. Again, super, super thank you for this piece! I enjoyed reading it, and your opinions, too, so much!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »