Reviews for Toxic Showdown
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
You nail Sue Sylvester better than I have ever seen in fic. At least, I don't remember anyone nailing her as good as this fic did. Yupp. Gold stuff!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh god, the ending was really disturbing. I think I might wanna throw up XD
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Lol- this had me rolling. Omg- I can picture sue saying allllll of this.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Kurt, Brittany, and Sue, together like that? I'm shocked that my head didn't explode from the sheer awesomeness of that oneshot.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It ain't just Brittany you're channelling. I definitely got the strong Sue vibe as well! It's scary how good you are at it S i don't think i wanna get on the wrong side of you, you might have me hunted down and dangled from a flag pole by my shoe lace! Which is really not what i have in mind for my Easter holidays!

Maybe summer though )

Awesome story, write and i shall read )
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
LOL! Loved it!
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OMG, sooo funny! Perfect Sue, Kurt and Brittany voices and interaction. Loved the ending, too, about the pants. More Sue, always.
Echo Moon chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
hahaha the ending was funny

i love your stuff

its amazing :)
Dru chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Heeee! Oh Sue. So evil, so awesome. And possibly even slightly concerned Brittany will get her self killed. ...most for how that would annoy her and her Cheerios. Love Kurt's thoughts about how he's gonna die.
The Chocolate Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
LOVED THIS! It was absolutely and incredibly amazing. And you got the characterization perfectly.

[the end just KILLED me XD]
TinyTimTurner chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
So hilarious! Great job!
BecAlora chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
LMFAO! I'm dying here. This was great!
falafel-fiction chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
You're incredible! You capture Sue, Kurt and Brittany's voices so perfectly. The rhythm and humour of this piece is first rate. I loved it.
miss-sci-fi chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
ZOMG that was both epic and awesome and even fanastic!

You have Sue Sylvester's voice down pat.

Thanks

xx
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was WAY too fucking funny, and I LOVED IT! :D

Sue. Oh, Sue. :) So many spot-on moments here. I'm continuously amazed by your impeccable characterizations, biting, witty dialogue akin to the show, and delightful details. You amaze me, dear! 3

I choked at this part, quite like Kurt did: Coach Sylvester was still ranting. "At first, I thought the flashes of self esteem and arrogance were a side effect of the Alzheimer's medication I've recently started doctoring her Master Cleanse with," she admitted. Brittany smiled hazily at that. "It makes my drink taste like coins," she affirmed. Kurt choked.

Raylie