Reviews for Roronoa Zoro: 5 Themes
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/4
Good point on the guilt, had not thought how that would effect him. Like the wording for faith
SecretLittleKappa chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Naww, more awesome. Loved the last one ;)
ffdotnetdreams chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I was on the search for poorly written fanfics, and this did not qualify. It was good! Zoro is awesome. You did a good job communicating that. :)
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cute, loved the last part most:)
Rexan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hehe... The last section seems sorta more humor-based than anything that I've read of yours so far. :P The funny thing is, I'm always thinking about how much it must SUCK to be able to successfully beat almost any opponent that has come his way - Sanji and Mihawk are why I added 'almost any' in xD - and yet he can't stand up to a girl. x)

Again, nicely done, and don't you think that my reviews are starting to seem like empty praise yet? o_o I just can't find anything to criticize about them, though. xP They're THAT GOOD.
colordrifter chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Sorry I didn't review earlier! I came back to this while scrolling down my favorites list...

I loved everything about it, especially the little examples in each. I agree with the last one; I cant say that I'll be too surprised if Nami does kill Zoro one day with her nagging...there's only so much threats (from a woman) that anyone can handle...besides Sanji.

GO ZORO/SANJI NAKAMASHIP!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I love all of these. I loved the last two especially. "Rivalry" is good b/c I love seeing a take on the Zoro/Sanji freindship. "Bane" made me laugh out loud, though. XD Poor Zoro.
Meiya Soku chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
WOW! this is really good! and really believable too :) keep on writing :)
TwoPieces chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was great. I especially loved Faith and laughed my ass off when I read Rivalry (aka Kinship) It's so true XD
VampireApple chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Rivalry (aka Kinship) and Bane were the best. So true. All of its true, I think.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOL at the last one.. haha, sweet simple and zoro-ish
mataulvr chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
you have got him to a T- Excelent job!
DreamHunter4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I love how you captured Zoro's personality so perfectly. I'm not sure which section was my favorite, because the part about Luffy was so sweet, and Zoro's opinion of Sanji was funny! That last sentence though...oh man, that's great. I love how Zoro is so awesome and yet is helpless before Nami. I really enjoyed this little fic!