Reviews for Green Eyes
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 2 . 9/15
i can't stop rereading this over & over! its good! where's the sequel?!
David Howard chapter 16 . 8/21
ive searched and searched and cant find the sequel! MUST READ!
David Howard chapter 3 . 8/21
dont worry about Hudson. those, like me, who watched the entire series will interpret his voice as that we remember it anyway. LOL!
kat1017 chapter 16 . 8/22
please continue this story you kinda just left it off at/on a cliff hanger ending.
Korin Dragoon chapter 16 . 8/21
Great story and if you would be so kind as to post one final chapter/author's note to let your readers know the sequel is out and it's title. That would be appreciated, thank you.
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 6/11
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! That was Awesome! LOVE it!
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 6/11
LOL Ooooh this is too freaking CUTE! XD
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 4/17
Ah, this was/is a great fic. I decided that, after I read your latest Gargoyles fic, that I'd read all of them. I started out with that one-shot Alexander the Great and Helen of Troy, but since I've already reviewed that one, I couldn't do it again. Ah, the Conqueror and the Princess. Although in their cases, I do think that their roles were reversed. Alexander was the Prince and Helen was the Conqueress. Well, back to this fic. I do love it and while I am eagerly await a sequel at some point, I am just happy that this fic is complete and it is good. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
look its greaT
Deathmvp chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
Great work on this story here. Even more then a sequal to this I would love to see the prequal to this story.
HaywireEagle chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Wow. That rhyme was shit.
Silo666 chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
I really like this I hope to see more from this unaviers
knightwolf20x chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
I can't wait for the sequel.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Oooh hope the sequil comes soon
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I would love this in femslash ;D