Reviews for Green Eyes
Serenity Moon2 chapter 16 . 7/24
I loved reading this story! I was wondering if you ever did do the sequel to this story or not. If so, I would love to read that one too.
shedges19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
R u going to give them kids
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
lol keep this going
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
Where's the sequel?! MUST READ MORE!
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
i can't stop rereading this over & over! its good! where's the sequel?!
David Howard chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
ive searched and searched and cant find the sequel! MUST READ!
David Howard chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
dont worry about Hudson. those, like me, who watched the entire series will interpret his voice as that we remember it anyway. LOL!
kat1017 chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
please continue this story you kinda just left it off at/on a cliff hanger ending.
Korin Dragoon chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
Great story and if you would be so kind as to post one final chapter/author's note to let your readers know the sequel is out and it's title. That would be appreciated, thank you.
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! That was Awesome! LOVE it!
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
LOL Ooooh this is too freaking CUTE! XD
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
Ah, this was/is a great fic. I decided that, after I read your latest Gargoyles fic, that I'd read all of them. I started out with that one-shot Alexander the Great and Helen of Troy, but since I've already reviewed that one, I couldn't do it again. Ah, the Conqueror and the Princess. Although in their cases, I do think that their roles were reversed. Alexander was the Prince and Helen was the Conqueress. Well, back to this fic. I do love it and while I am eagerly await a sequel at some point, I am just happy that this fic is complete and it is good. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
look its greaT
Deathmvp chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
Great work on this story here. Even more then a sequal to this I would love to see the prequal to this story.
HaywireEagle chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Wow. That rhyme was shit.