Reviews for Green Eyes
Deathmvp chapter 16 . 10/26
Great work on this story here. Even more then a sequal to this I would love to see the prequal to this story.
HaywireEagle chapter 14 . 9/17
Wow. That rhyme was shit.
Silo666 chapter 16 . 7/2
I really like this I hope to see more from this unaviers
knightwolf20x chapter 16 . 2/11
I can't wait for the sequel.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Oooh hope the sequil comes soon
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I would love this in femslash ;D
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
When are you posting the sequal?
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I suspect that the Potter Rose not only teaches the holders each others feelings, but their own feelings as well.

It's typical Fae help-a bit deceptive but genuinely helpful, especially the deceptive part.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
The Longbottoms likely had induced schizophrenia, retreating from reality as their reality was absolute agony. The issue is that between the nerve damage induced by prolonged Cruciatus and the biofeedback of the schizophrenic response messing with brain chemistry, it's little wonder wizard healers had no luck helping Neville's parents.

Harry likely had to get readings via magic, get them examined by Muggle mental health experts, then medicate their brain chemistry back to normal so their magic could snap things back into place.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The Hallows would be like the Eye of Odin, artifacts of one of the Fae, I take it?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Nice job.
Darkth Shadow chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
is the sequel to this out yet?
firebluebird2006 chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
ok i just hope you've posted the sequel by now if not i'm waiting for it.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Great story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Great chapter, the ending was an interesting surprise, can't wait to see Demona's reaction.