Reviews for Green Eyes
warpathpredator chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
You evil, sadistic monster? You write a really good fic, and end the most recent chapter with a CLIFFHANGER!

Seriously I have totally enjoyed the entire fic and hope that you update soon.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
whoa! a very cool ride, love it! can't wait to read more!
Cylon One chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Latest update was indeed great.

It's really been a fun tale so far of Harry's involvement in the Gargoyle world.
firelordeg chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Linzerj chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Oh, not a cliffhanger! WHY? Do you ENJOY torturing us readers?

Other than that, though, I'm loving this. I loved the family meeting in the beginning, and how Harry made it so that Demona and MacBeth are seperated, and that MacBeth is mortal again. Awesome job, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Danyael Prince chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
At the moment, i hate you...

I hope you know that.

Ah well, i'll love you again when you post the next chapter. :)
Smile-Evily chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
that was mean...but that was a good chaPTER!
mattcun chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
plz write more
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Yep, Harry has gone from no real family to one severly disfunctional one; 4 sisters all oldee than him...poor guy. Why do I get the feeling that the potion not only cured the stoned condition, but may have either changed her human or gave her the ability to change like Demona? Quite evil to leave it at such a place, especially when the updates are so spread apart.
Ninja bat master chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
as someone who has followed this story with rapt attention...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!

personal suggestion-please let harry still be the master of death with the deathly hallows! maybe just have him keep them hidden on his body with a storage tattoo like in naruto or something. i see very few fics where harry keeps the hallows and even fewer where they use the master of death thing to make a great story like-as the master of death, harry could see into other worlds and re-create their abilities with magic like bleach, naruto, dragon age, overlord, assasins' creed, etc.

also, for the sequal, let harry be asked and accepts being the headmaster for hogwarts! it might be a good way to ease demona into the wizarding world-if you have any intentions of that at all-and maybe a good way for demona to meet harry's former love interests. plus...it might be a good way for harry to help out the other gargoyles on avalon by offering them a place to live and get reaquianted with the outside world while still living in a simalr one! they can live at hogwarts and discuss the changes in the world with demona, harry, and anyone else that will talk with them...just a story idea i just came up with.

MORE SOON PLEASE! and...since there are only three chapters kleft of this story...longer chapters too perhaps?
Belle Morte Rising chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Ahh i hate cliffhangers, love the chapter though, i am sad that there will be only three more chapters, but knowing a sequel will come eventually softens the blow, really hope in this or the sequel we see Demona and Harry marry, it would be great if some of the HP characters were there but great to see anyway.
Cupitor chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Hurray! Finally an update! It's small though, so I hope you'll give us one more soon)
Jrf Steel chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Immediately after reading the first chapter I put this story on my fav list. Then when I get to ch 13 I find out your going to end it. I guess thats my bad luck. I'm going to check out your other stories and if this is anything to go by I'll probably be adding to my favs.
cjcold2 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Nice update.

LIked the reaction from Fox. Though I wonder how Xanatos took it when he was informed later.

I look forward to some bonding between Harry and Fox in the future. Maybe he can teach her fey magic.

Nice touching scene from Harry and Demona when he informed her.

Good job with MacBeth, I like that he chose to become mortal.

Your spell poem was a little weak.

You are evil for that cliffhanger, especially adding in the swallow as if it were bad news. I expect their was some form of side effect, or maybe Angela talked him into giving her the ability to turn human and blame a side effect for it so she can go to work for her mother.

Look foward to the clan going after Thailog. The sequel should be interesting as their are a number of threads that can be taken up. Maza's brother and the other mutates, maybe do something with the gargoyle clones, What Marauder SEcurity actually does, and the wedding of Harry and Demona(if you don't cover it in this story).

More soon please.
Dericof Diname chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Why the cliffhanger?

After the long wait you dare to put a cliffhanger?

The chapter was good.

A question: Is Pheobe or Phoebe?
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »