Reviews for Green Eyes
Akasha Drake chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
Can't wait to read more of this.

But then, I LIKE HP crossovers that are well-written.

And I dislike Ginny...and Molly as well
Knives91 chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
You and your cliffs upon which you hang things!

Most excellent. Keep at it!
BlackRoseFire chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved/hated the cliff-hanger. I can't wait until the next few chapters, and the sequal. This is the only Harry Potter Gargoyles crossover that I have read that isn't a one-shot or discontinued.
Alex Lyons3 chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Oh my God! I'm absolutely in love with this story! Please update soon! I want to find out what happened to Angela.
warpathpredator chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
You evil, sadistic monster? You write a really good fic, and end the most recent chapter with a CLIFFHANGER!

Seriously I have totally enjoyed the entire fic and hope that you update soon.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
whoa! a very cool ride, love it! can't wait to read more!
Cylon One chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Latest update was indeed great.

It's really been a fun tale so far of Harry's involvement in the Gargoyle world.
firelordeg chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Linzerj chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Oh, not a cliffhanger! WHY? Do you ENJOY torturing us readers?

Other than that, though, I'm loving this. I loved the family meeting in the beginning, and how Harry made it so that Demona and MacBeth are seperated, and that MacBeth is mortal again. Awesome job, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Danyael Prince chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
At the moment, i hate you...

I hope you know that.

Ah well, i'll love you again when you post the next chapter. :)
Smile-Evily chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
that was mean...but that was a good chaPTER!
mattcun chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
plz write more
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Yep, Harry has gone from no real family to one severly disfunctional one; 4 sisters all oldee than him...poor guy. Why do I get the feeling that the potion not only cured the stoned condition, but may have either changed her human or gave her the ability to change like Demona? Quite evil to leave it at such a place, especially when the updates are so spread apart.
Ninja bat master chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
as someone who has followed this story with rapt attention...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!

personal suggestion-please let harry still be the master of death with the deathly hallows! maybe just have him keep them hidden on his body with a storage tattoo like in naruto or something. i see very few fics where harry keeps the hallows and even fewer where they use the master of death thing to make a great story like-as the master of death, harry could see into other worlds and re-create their abilities with magic like bleach, naruto, dragon age, overlord, assasins' creed, etc.

also, for the sequal, let harry be asked and accepts being the headmaster for hogwarts! it might be a good way to ease demona into the wizarding world-if you have any intentions of that at all-and maybe a good way for demona to meet harry's former love interests. plus...it might be a good way for harry to help out the other gargoyles on avalon by offering them a place to live and get reaquianted with the outside world while still living in a simalr one! they can live at hogwarts and discuss the changes in the world with demona, harry, and anyone else that will talk with them...just a story idea i just came up with.

MORE SOON PLEASE! and...since there are only three chapters kleft of this story...longer chapters too perhaps?
Belle Morte Rising chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Ahh i hate cliffhangers, love the chapter though, i am sad that there will be only three more chapters, but knowing a sequel will come eventually softens the blow, really hope in this or the sequel we see Demona and Harry marry, it would be great if some of the HP characters were there but great to see anyway.
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »