Reviews for Green Eyes
Cupitor chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Hurray! Finally an update! It's small though, so I hope you'll give us one more soon)
Jrf Steel chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Immediately after reading the first chapter I put this story on my fav list. Then when I get to ch 13 I find out your going to end it. I guess thats my bad luck. I'm going to check out your other stories and if this is anything to go by I'll probably be adding to my favs.
cjcold2 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Nice update.

LIked the reaction from Fox. Though I wonder how Xanatos took it when he was informed later.

I look forward to some bonding between Harry and Fox in the future. Maybe he can teach her fey magic.

Nice touching scene from Harry and Demona when he informed her.

Good job with MacBeth, I like that he chose to become mortal.

Your spell poem was a little weak.

You are evil for that cliffhanger, especially adding in the swallow as if it were bad news. I expect their was some form of side effect, or maybe Angela talked him into giving her the ability to turn human and blame a side effect for it so she can go to work for her mother.

Look foward to the clan going after Thailog. The sequel should be interesting as their are a number of threads that can be taken up. Maza's brother and the other mutates, maybe do something with the gargoyle clones, What Marauder SEcurity actually does, and the wedding of Harry and Demona(if you don't cover it in this story).

More soon please.
Dericof Diname chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Why the cliffhanger?

After the long wait you dare to put a cliffhanger?

The chapter was good.

A question: Is Pheobe or Phoebe?
FateBurn chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
good chapter please update again soon.
Panther-Strife chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Green Eyes is Forever! and do please make a sequel with female HP characters becoming jealous of Demona/Dominique Destine? and I know you made the Potion and Chant work to help Angela...now she is no longer in a stone sleep. and what will happen to Titania...will she be forgiven by her son Harry and her daughter Fox/Janine? only time will tell...won't it? also will Harry and Demona/Dominique's children go to Hogwarts in the near future? also who will you pair Macbeth to now that he is mortal? so have fun!
iceman29 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
i can't stand cliffhangers. good chapter
Yaoi-Lover66 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
THATS IT? T_T

Bad whitetigerwolf. I want to know how Angela is and what is going to happen next. Please update soon
Fox Boss chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Have you though of making AUs of this fic? Like having the Wierd Sisters find their baby brother and take him before Petunia does? Imagine how Hogwarts would be when he arrives.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Yes, that was a bit evil to end there, especially after all the time that Angela has been stuck as a statue. That said, I'm guessing she'll be revived but changed in some way; exactly how I can't guess. Other than that the chapter had some grammer problems, missing or misspelled words mostly, but nothing significant. Also, seeing Queen Titania discomfitted was a fun scene.
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Nice section, and really enjoyed that Harry and MacDuff seemed to be able to get past some problems here, and will look forward to the wedding and the later sequel.
Twylyte chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Great chapter but you've done something I really hate: You wrote 'thru' instead of 'through'.

I'm sad to hear that this story will end soon, but happy that there will eventually be more in this series.

Till next time,

-Twy
m-f42 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
there are cliff hangers and there are cliff hangers and that was just evil and lame. If anything you should have ended with "Harry watched with bated breath as the blue potion was absorbed thru his future daughter-in-law's skin."
GenoBeast chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
(know he won't 'hurt' her?") small correction.

('So' that this daughter) another correction.
Artemis Munroe chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
You're so evil, but I love this story!
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »