Reviews for Green Eyes
Groundshaker chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
great story as always
thanks
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Ah, this is one of my favorites of your fics. And I really do look forward to the sequel to this. Well, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Black Volcarona chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
great fic.
Tanaxanth chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
Loved this story.
I hope the sequel is being worked on.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
I can't wait to see the sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
love the story cant wait for the sequel
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
This was a great fic, as are all of your other stories that i have read and i hope to read the sequel when you post it.
deathgeonous chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
I'm still really looking forward to the sequel, cause this, this was good. Well, thanks for writing this much of this, and goodbye for now.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Good story, can't wait for the sequal.
Keep up the good work.
zack the wolf chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
when will the sequel come out?
Taiki chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
I loved this story. I hope I see its sequel soon.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
Overall this story was a very entertaining read. Yes you had fairly frequent spelling and grammar errors but they weren't bad enough to detract from the speed with which I read this story. I'm glad it was a happy ending for Harry and Demonia. This story has made me want to watch the Gargoyles series of which I only vaguely remember watching a few episodes of as a youth. Thanks for sharing.
wolf-in-hell chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Hmm. I think having harry as a gargoyle animagus is a bit of a cop out. Should have made hima dragon or griffin or maybe a winged serpent like Quetzalcoatl...just sayin...your the author and I'm still reading...
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/7/2012