Reviews for Green Eyes
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I suspect that the Potter Rose not only teaches the holders each others feelings, but their own feelings as well.

It's typical Fae help-a bit deceptive but genuinely helpful, especially the deceptive part.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
The Longbottoms likely had induced schizophrenia, retreating from reality as their reality was absolute agony. The issue is that between the nerve damage induced by prolonged Cruciatus and the biofeedback of the schizophrenic response messing with brain chemistry, it's little wonder wizard healers had no luck helping Neville's parents.

Harry likely had to get readings via magic, get them examined by Muggle mental health experts, then medicate their brain chemistry back to normal so their magic could snap things back into place.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The Hallows would be like the Eye of Odin, artifacts of one of the Fae, I take it?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Nice job.
Darkth Shadow chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
is the sequel to this out yet?
firebluebird2006 chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
ok i just hope you've posted the sequel by now if not i'm waiting for it.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Great story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Great chapter, the ending was an interesting surprise, can't wait to see Demona's reaction.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Interesting start, I'm guessing Harry has an animagus form that's capable of flight?
mattcun chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
plz write seq
Sliver of Melody chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
This was awesome! I loved Gargoyles!
Groundshaker chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
great story as always
thanks
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Ah, this is one of my favorites of your fics. And I really do look forward to the sequel to this. Well, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Black Volcarona chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
great fic.
Tanaxanth chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
Loved this story.
I hope the sequel is being worked on.
540 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »