Reviews for Green Eyes
ArchAngelGundam chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Good story, can't wait for the sequal.
Keep up the good work.
zack the wolf chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
when will the sequel come out?
Taiki chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
I loved this story. I hope I see its sequel soon.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
Overall this story was a very entertaining read. Yes you had fairly frequent spelling and grammar errors but they weren't bad enough to detract from the speed with which I read this story. I'm glad it was a happy ending for Harry and Demonia. This story has made me want to watch the Gargoyles series of which I only vaguely remember watching a few episodes of as a youth. Thanks for sharing.
wolf-in-hell chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Hmm. I think having harry as a gargoyle animagus is a bit of a cop out. Should have made hima dragon or griffin or maybe a winged serpent like Quetzalcoatl...just sayin...your the author and I'm still reading...
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
EroSlackerMicha chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Absolutely loved the story and cannot wait until the sequel comes out :-)
Gracealma chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
Oh, I like this story. Love the blending of Demona and Harry's worlds.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
um where is the rest of it you can't leave it with so many cliffhangers but i still lovve this story and hopes that lexington finds out and forgives hyena/anna.
The PhantomHokage chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Really great story I loved it do you have the sequel out yet please let me know if you do
Blackholelord chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Well its a good story, personally can't wait for the sequel to happen. Its so rare to find a good Gargoyles. As for loose ends, you could continue it in the sequel.
MWRANDOM chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Very good job on this. I was never really a fan of the Gargoyles cartoon but you actually made a really nice crossover out of it.
Adran06 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
This is far too short for such a good story. I do wish there were more details to it, as it feels a little empty, but the story is still good. I look forward to a sequel. Keep up the good work, and update soon!

TTYL,
Adran
pocketpirate chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
very nice. i'm looking forward to the sequel.
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »