Reviews for Green Eyes
Oraman Asturi chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Nice... There could be another answer as to why he feels more natural as a gargoyle than human. Titania could have used a Fae glamor to protect him from the wizarding bigots. It would explain why she was accepting of the Gargoyles on Avalon too. Perhaps have harry's limo come with dark black windows so he can be in that form even during the day or can go through stone sleep if he wants.
polymorph-x chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
oh no cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next.
NuitTombee chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Even with the cliffy it was excellent and addictive. Damn you and your effective writing. I hope you continue though.
songoku778 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
i have read a few crossovers from the harry potter and gargoykes before but found them boring i like this one keep it up
Dericof Diname chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Thanks for the update.

Love your story, is hard to speak o write in a ascent that is not yours or you have no familiarity with it, so i will just close my eyes and image Hudson speaking as Mad Eye Moody, or is Groundskeeper Willie a closer match?
karthik9 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
it is excellent chapter
yrfgd chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
very interesting concept both in the setting and Harry's ancestry. I'm looking forward to where you're gong with this, especially if/when other JKR characters come into the plot.
darkplayer35 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Very interesting start to the story. I like the whole plot so far. I look forward to seeing where the story goes and everyones reactions. Please update soon.
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
finally a decent Harry Potter,Gargoyles crossover story the other one's aren't very good this one actually seem's to have potential not to mention a plot any chance of Harry playing the villian with the gargoyles or fighting them just wondering i really want to see where this story goes keep up the good work
tekawolf chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
This is fantastic...I was actually depressed that there were only two chapters...Please write more.
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I loved the Gargoyles cartoon, and HP makes such a great xover with it. Not to mention, I love your writing style, so combined, this story is off to a great start. With Harry's mother actually Titania, he fits in even better with the rest of the story! Keep up the great work, and don't forget about your other stories!
Dragonmaster chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I very, VERY rarely ever give a review where I do not provide FAR more constructive criticism than praise, as the vast majority of authors get DROVES of people telling them how great their story is, regardless of whether or not it's true.

The reason I felt the need to declare that is so you'll understand just how rare this review, coming from me, truly is.

Something about this story has captured my attention quite thoroughly. I love the way you're not pointlessly rushing things with declarations of love on sight, the lack of any needless bashing of his English acquaintances (which seems to be highly prevalent in such stories), and the way things seem to be headed.

I especially find the pairing itself captivating. Something about Demona's total turnaround after simply dining with Harry, as well as her fascination with one of those humans she so dislikes, is amazingly entertaining.

Kudos to you. I hope to see more, soon.

Sincerely,

Dragonmaster
jupitersthunder chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Wonder if they'll meet while both are out gliding? Oh and this is a great story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
moon cutie chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I am really liking it so far. I look forward to the next chapter.
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I'm guessing Cho, then, much as I hate to guess, Hermione and finally Ginny.
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »