Reviews for Green Eyes
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
im enjoying but same time i have not wacthed enough gargoyles to be on the up and up if there is a site i could get a better overview of that show that would be nice. other then that i enjoyed the read thanks )
Forgot name on first one - Mei chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Great. Galloping. Gargoyles. … I love it! Have you ever read a story where you think ’There is no way this can get any better than the stunning and amazing story it already is,’ and then find it can? Well, if you don’t think you have, you should read your story :) It’s that good. Great job :) Thank you for writing this.
Osprey Eamon chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Well, this certainly sets us up for a lot of romantic confusion and a future love . . . square. Would it be a square? Really doesn't sound quite right but oh well.

For a little while I was wondering if Titania and the other exiled Fey had had enough flings with humans over the years then that might explain the wizards. As Merlin is stated to have been the only other fae-wizard though it can't be right. Still, it was a cute idea while it lasted.

But what happened to Lily that Titania could take her place?
dddfdfdreredexcsd chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
harry/demona/angela. please.
NuitTombee chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
This is going to be one of the best stories ever. I love it so much and hope its as fun for you as it is me.
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
WOW! I am impressed! Keep up the good work! Fox and Harry; siblings! Harry Gargoyle Animagus! This fic is getting better and better!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
cool chapter.
Artemis1922 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
i like this story. its something i have never seen before and i love it for that reason. thanks for the update.
Dericof Diname chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I didn't see THAT coming.

Nice twist of things, it will be a truly awkward moment when Harry and Fox manage to find that they are half-brothers.

I can sympathize with Harry, after living a lousy childhood and been manipulated a lot, he will be really resentful to his mother; worse if that mother is an immortal, manipulative queen.

So he choose Manhattan to learn more about the gargoyles or just to blend in with the rest of the city's oddities? like the alligators and mutant turtles in the sewers.

And why do gargoyles have to wear loincloth? i never understand that, for what i saw gargoyles can use different type of clothes and even the clothes will change to stone at day, i truly don't see them been hatch already clothed, do you?

Sorry for the sudden rant, is not that i don't think that gargoyle Harry doesn't looks cool, because he does. It's just that is ridiculous to think that every night the gargoyles in general have to ware the same piece of cloth forever, it must stink like hell.
Oraman Asturi chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Nice... Rather ironic don't you think. If Harry gets with demona would that make Angela titana's granddaughter, and his stepdaughter. Personally I like this idea, but maybe he should show the quarrymen what happens when you cross a gargoyle with the power of titana flowing through their veins.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
When dealing with Oberon and those in league with him, always practice a large amount of caution because anything they do or give is extremely tricky. So, Harry is Titania's son, Fox is Titania's daughter, Puck is Oberon's what would happen should Harry tell Puck to do something? What is going to happen when Harry finds out about Fox being his sister, because we know it will happen? So, Harry morphs to a Gargoyle, in a town will with other Gargoyles...should be interesting when Harry runs into Demona in Gargoyle form, and more interesting if they figure out who the other is. They would be able to be together in both forms. Is Xanatos about to set the pack on Harry? I hope for his sake and the sake of the pack that he doesn't.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Hmm, Titania was Lils then,a nd liked how she made things go somewhat, and will look forward to what happens when more secrets come out, as well as the date and the follow up to it.
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Well, that should help in his relationship with Demona. Although Queen Titania being Harry's mother was a nice twist.
agnar chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Great work so far, and I do hope you continue this story to completion. Seems like all the hp/gargoyles xovers I find either become abandoned, or are slash hp/goliath pairings or something similar. So I'm looking forward to reading more of your fic!
karthik9 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »