Reviews for Green Eyes
RHatch89 chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
amazing ending
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Love that you plan to do a sequel. Very enjoyable story overall. Definetly a bit rushed in parts. But overall a very fun read. And you can sort of cover some glossed over areas in the sequel if you so choose anyway. Keep it up. I enjoy your work.
Its over...
It can't be over! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyways, awesome tale. keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Looking forward to the sequel.
Good story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Nice story, personally I hope there is a follow up story. Still I and the other readers will not be aware when it comes out, maybe you could post it on this story as something new uploaded for chapter 16, and my page should at least alert me for the new story.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Hmm, while Harry was right about magic, it was a little sad that he didn't help. Oh well. Good chapter, and I'll be reading the epilogue now.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Hmm. You're right about loose ends, though thanks for getting this out of the way, at least. Will you be continuing "The Firebenders" before you do that? I hope so. Anyway, this was a good story, and I'll see you when the sequel comes! Bye!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
The reason i liked this story was because it WASN'T more involved in the Harry Potter world. Was an enjoyable read. Not the greatest but wasn't bad at all and as a plus you finished the first part.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing, harry wishes evil to triumph.
Smile-Evily chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
I love and adore this story so much! Cant wait for the sequel!
Cylon One chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
From start to finish it was all one brilliant story.

Congrats.
Twylyte chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Nice chapter, nice ending. Some foreshadowing and some illuminating, with the happy reveal of a new life and the return from stone, stuck up against a prison break.
Good story,
-Twy
XRaiderV1 chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
awesome work man, I enjoyed this alot.
firelordeg chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
thank you for sharing this fantastic story please post a note when you start the sequel
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »