Reviews for Green Eyes
TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Very good chapter, story has some very good twists and turns.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Outstanding chapter. Looks like a fun read.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very interesting start.

Alex chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
That was great! I cant wait for the sequel! You have a gift at writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Nice... I'm surprised Harry didn't help simply for the shit jack put Anna through, but I can also see his point entirely. It would be worryingly easy for the gargoyles to become hooked on him using magic to make their jobs easier. He could maybe use the Resurrection stone to bring back the rest of the Scottish clan to even the load by making golem bodies to resemble their old ones then revive the souls and connect them to the new bodies.
jafr86 chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter, I really enjoyed reading the story and can't wait to see what you will do with the sequel.
c3markh chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Thanks and I cannot wait to see more in a sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Well your loose ends are more like complete tatters but that just makes us look forward to your sequel with greater anticipation.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
okay, well I hope you post the new story soon
RHatch89 chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
amazing ending
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Love that you plan to do a sequel. Very enjoyable story overall. Definetly a bit rushed in parts. But overall a very fun read. And you can sort of cover some glossed over areas in the sequel if you so choose anyway. Keep it up. I enjoy your work.
Its over...
It can't be over! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyways, awesome tale. keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Looking forward to the sequel.
Good story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Nice story, personally I hope there is a follow up story. Still I and the other readers will not be aware when it comes out, maybe you could post it on this story as something new uploaded for chapter 16, and my page should at least alert me for the new story.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »