Reviews for Choices
RomanticizedRebel chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Though this was supernatural, it was oddly enough one of the most believable NCIS fics on this site. Good job.
prince-bishop chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
this story was so good the epilogue was brilliant, when Tony and Ziva were once again together and they kissed, tears of joy
Buttmunch chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
I could not stop crying through out the whole story!You made this the best fanfiction in my life!Please don't take your writing skills for granted!Don't take this compliment for granted either.
Rina chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
*sobs into pillow quietly*
Rina chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I...I am crying (I'm 11 so I think it's okay for me to cry) and I don't blame Ziva (I have a little crush on Tony).
MilitaryBrat10 chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
*claps excitedly* woot woot! loved it woot
tivaloverw chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
wow this was amazing! i really enjoyed the ghost part, and everyone reuniting again. i enjoyed this story very much. great job!
aliiahncisxx chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
this was soooooooooo goood i was crying alll the way through, but i loved it x :)
aliiahncisxx chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Hi very good story, very sad :)
DiNUTZzo chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Aw fantastic story you should defiantly do a sequel i just loved the last line by the way
Seosh chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
'After all, they had forever.'

My favourite line. I've got tears in my eyes, but maybe that's cause I'm naturally an emotional person. Haha. I loved this story very much, thank you for writing it.
Anne chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
He, good story! I hope you finish this one.
MilitaryBrat10 chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
and i shed tears...this is so sad...hmph...*wipes tears away* it was perfect lol i loved it!
DiNUTZzo chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Love it! I mean really love it and the last line was truly fantastic I mean so awesome! Great work, can't wait for the epilogue!
MilitaryBrat10 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
loved it cant wait for more!