Reviews for Where He Belongs
viennaaa chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
God this one was sooo Sad...
Poor Severus..!
Well written though..

Xx
moodysavage chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You do intense feelings and angst very well. Especially with my favorite couple here. This story is also beautifully perfect. I love the way you have with dialogue between these two. It is perfect for these characters.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Breathtakingly beautiful... But so sad. Im going to go have a good cry now.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Poor Sev!
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow. I'm in tears. So imaginative... so softly heartrending... Thank you for this lovely story.
DeliriousNikki chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Absolutely marvelous, quite original. Definitely your best fic. It was very bittersweet, though! I wished 'til the end that harry would stay... Anyway, thanks for writing ad posting this lovely bit of fiction. I hope you consider writing a sequel to this, or at least an alternate epilogue. Cheers x
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
TTTT i am sad at this ending...but at the same time i feel the ending was beautiful. ;_; such conflict...
LaDiablo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Beeeeeautiful. Absolutely enchanting.
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
please do a sequel for this story.
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Poor Severus. I was hoping that the spell wouldn't work and Harry would stay in this world. Pity.
BluBy chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
It's so sweet but so sad at the same time. I wish Harry stayed.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I thought this was pretty wonderfully heartbreaking, but the ending left a little something to be desired. As it is, I just don't like that I don't get to find out what happens to Harry when he goes back or that Severus is left to pine for him. I'm just left kind of depressed and wondering what happened. I think that ending the story with Harry staying in the alternate timeline would've been the most ideal. Another ending could be Harry going back and finding his Severus and a Harry double coming into the alternate-Severus' life. Besides the ending, I did really like the rest of the story so well done! You're even set up for a nice little sequel, just saying...;)
coloreyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved your story. I hope you have a second part and they meet again. I just can't stand that there was not a happy ending.
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
The ending to this made me really sad. :( It was written so well but still so sad...poor Severus.
Libri Catenati chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh wow. That was pretty damn heart wrenching at the end. You descriptions vividly great. You were also able to keep the characters original personality, but just added depth. That's something I don't see much on here anymore. All together a favorite of mine!