Reviews for close the book, take my soul
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 1 . 2/17
I could only get three chapters in, but it was so heartbreaking. I was in tears the entire time!. Never stop writing, this is incredible.
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
I don't think I can ever look at any of the Glee cast members the same again after this. It just...hit too close to home.
unknow98 chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
have you read thirteen reasons why jay asher?
tlyxor1 chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
God, I don't know what it is about stories that make me cry my eyes out - it certainly doesn't happen in movies.

Extraordinarily moving.

I think a part of me wishes that Noah and Rachel got their ending, but I think it's impossible to truly recover from a depression like Rachel's, so your thoughts on the what-happened-after is understandable.

-t (or Georgia - the same as you).
TheLeharrr chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
I've read this story, I've lost my fair amount of tears and I have to say that it was beautifully written. So thank you for this!
Devin Jaste chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
This has been such a great, beautiful, depressing story. I never saw the Rachel/Puck relationship as being a big thing, but your story put a whole new spin on them for me. It was weird, reading your story and seeing all the people that "hated" Rachel but so many of them were secretly in love with her. It almost felt like a wish fulfillment story, the girl that no one likes having all these people that secretly love her. Like the kind of story Rachel Berry herself would write. That's not a criticism against you. In fact, I think it makes the story a little sadder.

There were so many things I liked about this story. Quinn talking about how, if given the choice to lie to Finn again, she'd do it again and her reasoning behind it. I never understood that from the show, not past Puck being a loser, anyway. I didn't think about how Quinn would lose her best friends also. I also liked how Mr. Schue talked about having rules against having favorite students and least favorite students and how he broke those rules in Glee. I feel like another reason Will probably didn't like Rachel is because her talent reminded him of his failed dreams of becoming a Broadway star. Another thing was Finn talking about how messed up he was after finding out the baby wasn't his. They didn't spend nearly enough time on that on the show, but it totally makes sense.

And, wow, I've never hated Quinn so much in a story. You made her SO MUCH worse in here than she ever was on the show that it was hard to even read about her (I've always liked Quinn and thought she was kind of a tragic character). And it's so weird that I even found this story because I'm currently writing a story about Rachel's attempted suicide and how Quinn (who's kind of the main character) helps her put her life back together. It's so 180 from your story.

Again, great story. You did a really good job with it. You should be proud.
lanzaninaita chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
I just love this story. I've read it in two days and it's so wonderful. I just cried a lot because this is a really what if that i always had think about...
I love the way you wrote this story, I like how you write. I just yelled ''a little bit'' when I have read the final, because a wanted a final! But you didn't give me that and reading your ideas... gosh that just made me broke a little bit.
My heart is just in little pieces and I just cryied a lot. I love dramas, gosh ahahahah
ANYWAY, I love everything. Thank you for write this story.

PS. I am sorry for my english, it isn't my language :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Amazing
puckleberry4ever chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Wôw very sad Quinn is so heartless and i feel really bad for puck I really loved your story u should do more stories like this you are a very excellent writer. You are so talented to have of written this story.
Aliyah chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
FUCK I hate Quinn in this story so much. No pity here for her whatsoever.
emma chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
You are an amazing writer. everything is so raw and deep. this story actually made me cry! it also has inspired me to be a better person. great job! :)
Happy.fantasy chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Im in love with your was my favorite.
The Clara Oswin Oswald chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
love it. cried at the end.
Shannon3235 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Almost 2 years later, and I still read this chapter and manage to tear up every time. Each time I read it I'm always astounded at how good of a writer you are, how good this story is. Will forever be my favourite Angstchel fic!
Rayssa chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
I love this! I really really really love this! I cried after the frist 2 chapters becouse tha pain was just so real! thank you for sharing this!