Reviews for Suburban Trash
Sibilant Whisper chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Gah, fucking Bonnie&Clyde!Puckurt. I can't get enough. Love them so much in this. Their odd way of being domestic and downright adorable even if they are fucking sick. XD Yay for fiction. Where you can find the oddest things absolutely charming and sweet.
Dee chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lol. This story reminds me of desperate house wives. It's really good. Lol. I'm hoping there is a sequel.
DarkestValentine chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Damn pretty good
melissa.maier.902 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Oh my goodness! This was an amazing sequel - congrats on a job well done!

Melissa
Moonlight Memories chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This is amazing
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
(shivers in pleasure) I really want to read more of these! The plot is delicious! Absolutely yummy (fans face). I was smiling and giggling like a psycho the whole way through! :D
Elantrian chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Dear god this was just as good if not better then the first one it literaly sent shivers down my spine.
nattie chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Is it wrong for me to love this ?
MissiYoung chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Still disturb myself with how much I love this arc; thank you so much for sharing it!
falseproffitt chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
wow awesome stories
LadyWolfRider chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
I love this story, it is so diffrent and such a great read. As much as I like them getting away though I almost want to see the reactions of the people they know if they were to get caught. I don't know if you plan to continue this series but maybe you could do a one shot with the various reactions?
CyberWarlock chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
OMG! I loved this story and the one before it. I hope you write either more in the verse. Truly artfully twisted! Keep up the great work.
Homo Explosion chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
*sighs* Both are evil geniuses.
InsularFLY chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
God I loved these. Please write more! please :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
*glee* I was worried for a moment that they'd get caught. Puck and Kurt are so awesome together.

Such an awesome AU!