Reviews for Yours, Bunnyeared, and Candysweet
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Awwwwwwww. My heart. My heart is beating with Drarry feels. This was too good. Too cute. Too sweet, and-ah. Baby James is too cute
ShadesOfPink and PinkGiraffe chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hi..
First off the title is really cute (it really suits the whole domesticated feel to it). I loved how the whole story seemed domestic but at the same time focuses on how their lives came to be (and the reflections from their childhood rivalry to their married life gives of a warm feels throughout the whole story is nice). I like how you portrayed the obstacles they encountered as they build up their relationship together and building their own together, it makes the whole thing real yet so ideal with how they cope and handle those obstacles (the fact that life is not perfect, yet showing that it's all worthwhile).
James is so cute (I always look forward to these kind of plots, baby fics are my favorite, I hope I could red more of it, but there is just not enough of it I guess). The way you describe him just proves how adorable he really is (babies are cute and everything, but they can really be a handful, though that is also the reason why they're cute in the first place) and how he's got a mixture of both of his father's features and behavior that makes him his own self, and not just a carbon copy of each. And those onsies are so adorable (babies in onsies are cute, I just can't enough of James )
Draco's personality here is really nice, I love how he seems indifferent and sometimes means with others yet, he could be a total opposites when it comes to his loved ones and within the closed and private place of their home, and the way he still keeps the snarky sides of him and at the same time be irresistible. the way he communicate with James is cute too it may seems like he's irresponsible but also shows how casual (and a little bit of youthfulness in it too, or it's just me ) type of parent he is.
I like how you portrayed Harry here, the way he exactly knows Draco, yet still be puzzled by him sometimes and the way they act as if their still in a casual relationship and not as a married couple with a child, they've been with and know each other for almost a decade yet make it seemed as if their just starting their relationship, and their effort to make their relationship works (and keep each other sane )
I want more from it, but at the same time I think the ending is just right (but still I want more or maybe just a side story about a day with baby James ).
It was a nice read
spectrumharmony chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was so so so utterly sweet.
I love Draco's interaction with James. And their family love is so palpable. You even manage to make the sex scene intimate, sexy, and adorable all at once.
I have this sappy smile on my face all through the story (still wearing one now actually).
Thank you for such a wonderful fic. )
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
So sweet and perfect! I love it!
K chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I've read this story like five times already and I can't stop myself; I keep coming back. It's so perfect. I want to quote my favorite lines but there's not enough room in the review box to paste the whole fic in here. I love the ending scene, because I feel that it perfectly captures what parenthood should be. I hope from the bottom of my heart that my future family will end up as perfectly flawed as your story's model, demon spawns and all.
volfan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Such a beautiful story.
shunnedfreak chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Lovely. I always love domestic scenes. Wonderful portrayal of the familiarity of a long term relationship and still managing to convey the the spark they still have. I was pleasantly warm al through out the fic.

Thanks for sharing hs gem XD
A.M chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was so cute and lovely!
cor ad cor loquitur chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Sugar sweet and sexy and such an understanding relationship.

And when Harry asks if Draco loves him and Draco tells him as much as he knows how... I can't even.

Perfect.
Fribouille chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I've read this story so many times I've lost count but it's always such a pleasure to read it all over again once in a while. I love the three of them : Harry, Draco and James... so cute.
Emerald Le'Fay chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww, cute

loved it
Capitu chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Yes, this was beautifully written, sexy and sweet and just perfect. I loved it. I'm so happy I found it.

I rarely read h/d but this was... just perfect. Jesus.

I mean it; I loved it, every bit of it!
KindredSoul84 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Lovely! Just lovely!
YukaKoyomi-san chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Seriously, this is just heavenly sweet~!

And James is utterly adorable.

I love every part of this fantastic fiction especially the last part.

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome story with us readers.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »