Reviews for Breaking The Imprint
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was beautiful. Your stories always seem to leave me speechless with their complete intensity. It is beautiful, it truly is. I think everything you write could probably be summed up with the words, unique, intriguing, beautiful. Other words do apply, depending on the stories, but I sourly regret not reading all your stories the first time I visited your profile. This one was very confusing but I loved it all the same.
NEVER STOP WRITING!
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I would loooooooooove to see a prequel for this, if only to explain the fight that started it all. But I don't think you wrote it for that purpose, so I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is.
SisterSafetyPin chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I don't really understand why he felt the need to tear her apart... But I do like the idea of Jake breaking his imprint for Alice
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Very well written...but, why did they fight in the first place? OK, i admit I'm rather dense, and probably missed it somewhere in your wonderful story. And I like how he broke his imprint. The whole imprinting thing never sat well with me. It's too darn easy and convenient. As king Arthur said, "If this is our destiny, then so be it. But, let history remember that as free men we CHOSE to make it so." There is no choosing with this imprint business.

Anyway, i digress. As I said, lovely little story. Almost written in prose form. Great job!
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh, I love this one too! I really do think the imprints can be broken if the will power is strong enough. I thought the whole kissing her naked chest thing was fast to begin with, but now I reflect back, it wasn't.

Great work!
MoonAtNoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I don't get why you put those numbers there. Are they meant to be like mini chapters or something?

Whatever. I liked it anyway :D
Everything's BIGGER in Texas chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I'm not sure what all the numbers are about. Are they meant to be mini chapters and you just put them all in the same thing? Scenes maybe? Eh, who cares. Very interesting concept, I've heard of guilt triggered relationships but you wouldn't think killing her would make him love her and vice versa.

Great story.