Reviews for Old Magic (WIP)
daithi4377 chapter 49 . 11/28
So the message will get out and Luna should be safe as well. I wonder how long before Dumbledore starts causing problems lol.
shadewatcher chapter 49 . 11/28
SQWEEEEEEEE! Well seems like things are coming right along. Can only hope that the rest of their plans work out so well.
DarkRavie chapter 49 . 11/28
ulyferal chapter 45 . 11/27
Attention everyone, I rewrote the ending to this chapter which will change some things significantly. Suggest you reread and thank you for your many comments.
daithi4377 chapter 48 . 11/27
I’m not surprised at the rumours starting. Every Death Eater will know exactly why their tattoo disappeared. Though I find it interesting that it is Lucius who they believe had something to do with it. How much if a problem is Dumbledore going to be while he tries to worm his way to the top so that he can go back to hoarding all information he deems need to know...only by him of course lol!
tricorvus chapter 44 . 11/27
Sincere condolences on your grief. I'm going back to chapter one because I can't remember jack. I want to appreciate your work appropriately.
Rock on
Harly Reimer chapter 7 . 11/26
Very well done. I love it so far.
shadewatcher chapter 48 . 11/26
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Never underestimate a house-elf or a ghost for that matter when they go on the warpath. XD LOVE IT! At least poor Draco won't have to be on guard at night now.
DarkRavie chapter 48 . 11/26
whiteoaks chapter 47 . 11/25
Thanks for posting more of this story. I was happy to see it continued. I was even more pleased while reading it. The exploration of the characters is quite vivid and their interactions interesting. I'm looking forward to the reactions as the council members quit hiding their skills from the wizards.
MichaelJ-D chapter 1 . 11/25
I like where this is going. What I don't like is how you portray Tom riddle. Yes, he did rituals and magics to make himself immortal but the way they talk about him is like he's this mystical being. Like he's truly a dark lord. Truly born out of evil.
daithi4377 chapter 47 . 11/25
Well that’s a unique way to free Dobby. Poor Draco he must be totally confused by now. I wonder how long Dumbledore is going to allow himself to be kept out if the loop. Fir a man known for his manipulation to get what he wants I don’t see him staying in the background for long!
daithi4377 chapter 46 . 11/25
Wouldn’t it make more sense to go to Amelia rather than Scrimgeour? Rufus is a bit to much like Fudge whereas Amelia may be tough and stern she will listen and do what is right not what is easy?
daithi4377 chapter 45 . 11/25
Oooo Bella might even have an intelligent thought amid the ravings...though she always was after Severus one way or the other lol.
daithi4377 chapter 44 . 11/25
Interesting insight to what others are thinking.