Reviews for Old Magic (WIP)
daithi4377 chapter 43 . 3/23
I so enjoy this story and I hope you keep updating it. It will be interesting to see what Moody does from now on...his paranoia could cause problems. I'm looking forward to seeing how and what the Elders do within the week. I also hope that Lucius Malfoy is the first to be taken care off not only to protect both Narcissa and Draco but also because he couldn't be one of the main upstarts to try and become the next Dark Lord. Will we be getting an insight into the Death Eaters when they realize that the tattoo is gone meaning that Voldemort is gone for good this time.
Will Dumbledores ego get in the way of the cleanup about to happen?
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 3/23
Lol really asked that question. They still write with feather quils on parchment and communicate by avian flight...right how could the Muggles possibly be a threat with their satellites, laser guided bombs, nuclear warheads and need extra gas...
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 3/23
That went better than I thought it would. Though Minerva seemed more worried about Harry whereas Dumbledore seemed more put out because he wasn't included or needed. He is going to be a block for them to get any thing done with any sorta speed isn't he?
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 3/23
LOL who is going Tobe more shocked Albus or Minerva...who is going to be more passed...I'm guessing Dumbledore for both questions. Not surprised at Fawkes though.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 3/23
What is Dumbledore going to do. Was that panther a panther or something totally different?
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 3/23
LOL so Severus ribbed a bit when he said he had no wings to get into the tree. Thank god they got rid of Voldemort. Now comes the less than fun part and clearing up the mess that he and the Ministry have made of Britain.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 3/23
Just how many heard that message...they aren't going to get Voldemort are they interest so rabble to save the snakes he going to get away isn't be.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 3/23
Thankfully Draco stays out of it tonight.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 3/23
Hopefully Draco doesn't suddenly go off on a Gryffendor twinge and throw a spanner in the works tonight.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 3/23
Hopefully their plans workout and Voldemort is captured.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 3/23
Draco should probably waited one more day to get more sleep so that hecould handle his house mates easier.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 3/23
LOL both sides are really easily led aren't they?
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 3/23
Ron is a Dufuss and the perfect poster boy for why the Wizards will always have Dark Lords within their midst lol.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 3/23
Those two are played so well by Severus.
Isabelle chapter 43 . 1/10
I love this story, keep the good work! It's well thought and well written and the plot is one I haven't seen before, which I like a lot.