Reviews for Old Magic (WIP)
Guest chapter 43 . 12/23/2016
Update?
English Major chapter 43 . 12/14/2016
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I really enjoyed. However, your English skills need some strict attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are no apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Severus is a 'Potions Master', plural, NOT possessive. You would not say 'English's teacher' or 'Transfiguration's Master'. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe. You also put commas in places they are not necessary and have some issues with homonyms (ie. there/there/they're). Paying more attention to every word you write can only improve readability. Your grammar needs work, but the story, overall, is well crafted. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
misherukuro chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Not under their control, too mature, too powerful, intelligent, able to protect himself- so he's obviously evil. Wow. Moody is a total git.
daithi4377 chapter 43 . 3/23/2015
I so enjoy this story and I hope you keep updating it. It will be interesting to see what Moody does from now on...his paranoia could cause problems. I'm looking forward to seeing how and what the Elders do within the week. I also hope that Lucius Malfoy is the first to be taken care off not only to protect both Narcissa and Draco but also because he couldn't be one of the main upstarts to try and become the next Dark Lord. Will we be getting an insight into the Death Eaters when they realize that the tattoo is gone meaning that Voldemort is gone for good this time.
Will Dumbledores ego get in the way of the cleanup about to happen?
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 3/23/2015
Lol really asked that question. They still write with feather quils on parchment and communicate by avian flight...right how could the Muggles possibly be a threat with their satellites, laser guided bombs, nuclear warheads and need extra gas...
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 3/23/2015
That went better than I thought it would. Though Minerva seemed more worried about Harry whereas Dumbledore seemed more put out because he wasn't included or needed. He is going to be a block for them to get any thing done with any sorta speed isn't he?
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 3/23/2015
LOL who is going Tobe more shocked Albus or Minerva...who is going to be more passed...I'm guessing Dumbledore for both questions. Not surprised at Fawkes though.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 3/23/2015
What is Dumbledore going to do. Was that panther a panther or something totally different?
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 3/23/2015
LOL so Severus ribbed a bit when he said he had no wings to get into the tree. Thank god they got rid of Voldemort. Now comes the less than fun part and clearing up the mess that he and the Ministry have made of Britain.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 3/23/2015
Just how many heard that message...they aren't going to get Voldemort are they interest so rabble to save the snakes he going to get away isn't be.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 3/23/2015
Thankfully Draco stays out of it tonight.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 3/23/2015
Hopefully Draco doesn't suddenly go off on a Gryffendor twinge and throw a spanner in the works tonight.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 3/23/2015
Hopefully their plans workout and Voldemort is captured.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 3/23/2015
Draco should probably waited one more day to get more sleep so that hecould handle his house mates easier.