Reviews for To Infinity
sugarmybutt chapter 8 . 6/4
please update this story it is awesome and I need to know why Tsu'tey snarled
Is there a starter sentence that goes with this cross-over because the intro sounds awfully familiar with a bit of paraphrasing.
abbyissoawesome chapter 8 . 4/20
Wait did he take one of the sky peoples bodies?
abbyissoawesome chapter 7 . 4/20
So harrys just a consciousness that uses magic to creat containers to house the consciousness in. right. And he can only creat containers that he knows about so that's why the beings on pandora are difficult for him to change into because they are not in his databank of containers and he has to learn them. Also very good story. Well done.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 4/11
naiiiI! NNOooooo! More please! TT_TT such a good story!
Vada Shinigami chapter 8 . 3/19
Still waiting and hoping for you to finish this fic. I have so many questions and it would be such a shame if the fic was never completed.
Please post more chapters soon
Beertjes chapter 8 . 3/9
Love it... Please continue.
Thorilian chapter 8 . 3/5
Noooooo, I need more please
Horcrux-for-Tom-Marvolo-Riddle chapter 8 . 3/4
If he gets mad at Harry and tells mean things at him I hope that Harry pulls through even though his mate hates him that they win the war then Harry breaks down then Jake beats him down for not believing in Harry that he would help them then Tsu'tey learns why Harry wasn't there when he needed him and feels guilty but Harry doesn't respond to anybody till Tsu'tey shows how sorry he really is. Then it ends happily ever after. Just saying because I would totally read that.
kat1316 chapter 8 . 2/7
okay...why didnt he just banish the canister in the beginning? oh and please update
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 1/14
This is for the next chapter - as I forgot to add this to my review yesterday.

I hope someone explains that Harry just saved all their as-es! Tsu'tey hasn't even given him a chance to explain! As-hole!

Shadow315 chapter 8 . 1/13

please update!
Zayabel13 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS!
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Loved it. Glad Harry protected Eywa.