Reviews for The Game
CaraMia-1984 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hi, it's me again. Just going back in history and reading your stories. I'm not sure if words can express how much I loved this one! It was fun, flirty, and pretty much amazing. I love the whole timeline aspect and going back and forth with it. And scheming and playful Gillian is so awesome! Lovely story, dear!
Wewilldream chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Great fic! Gillian is just amazing! I wouldn't mind a sequel... :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hilarious! Great idea on Gillian's part:)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was a Gillian foster master plan perfect exercustion. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hilarious fic! Gillian is so devious! ] Especially loved the ending and her responses to Cal's questions. Very cute and sweet. ] Thanks so much for sharing!
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is pure GENIUS! I would love a sequel *hinthint* ;D
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh, that was a great fic. I loved it. This was so funny, I'm so happy that Gillian defended Cal. Yeah!
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Congratulations on reaching Lightwoman's 50th fic!

Ooh, more walltiems? Yes, please. :) Closettiems are nice too, though. I like the time jumps here. It's catchy and intriguing. *has images of Cal, the superhero* Poor Cal-this really isn't his party! Okay, so I originally assumed other people were involved in closettiems. LOL This was hilarious! Also, gobsmacked new favorite word. Aw, I love nervous, rambling Gillian!

Excellent fic!
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Congrats on your 50th fic! It was quite wonderful! Love scheming Gillian!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Gillian is frickin' hilarious! What an awesome trick she played on those guys! I love her! I think we need an ATTHS sequel! :)
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
WHAT. I actually yelled that as I read this. This was brilliant! The different time stamps and different points of view... all just absolutely brilliant. We have to love Gillian when she's looking out for Cal. And when she wants to kiss him. Thanks for this!
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Happy 50! Loved this fic! You kept me guessing all the way until the end! That 'kiss' was hilarious!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That was geat - laughed my arse off! Thanks!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I LOVE THIS! Ha ha! So much fun! And THAT KISS! Fantabulous! I love how intriguing this was ;) Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Am so glad you finished it!
Nagini85 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Another funny, sweet and entertaining fanfic! Once again you made my day :)