Reviews for Family Sticks Together
BloodPokemon101 chapter 23 . 5/2
Good premise, but I felt that the whole thing...the search for Kaede...was pointless and waste of time. Why? Really? How can Alex forget her face? They've known each other for five years, and in only two years of being apart, he completely forget what she looks like?! It makes no sense! And Kaede as known Alex longer than Kohta. She only been with Kohta for a week, but instantly recognizes him after eight years of separation. Yet, she can't remember Alex's after spending a LOT longer time with Alex than Kohta?! Okay, she thought he was died and was probably in denial, but still... There still could have been the possibility going through her head that Alex might be alive. I just felt the whole 'search for Kaede' was stupid and pointless, and could have been resolved easily if Alex had asked Lucy or Nana, if they knew of a Diclonius by the name of Kaede.

Other than that, the grammar, spelling, and sentence structure could still use a little work.
Man, is EXACTLY what I would do if I ever found my way in this story without knowing
And I liked that it took place in this time and I have been training for MONTHS to get in a story I could change even though it seems farfetched.
This is exactly where i would go..
Dualsprout chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
This was so good, I had to make an account just to review it. I wasted no time. This is by far, my favorite FF of Elfen Lied, and for so many reasons. It had a great fan character, Alex/Zale, it explained how one person could affect the vanilla story so much, and was all implemented very smoothly into the series. I couldn't find a moment where this great story put a plot hole into the original. It also had me really sad at the ending, but that's the effect everything concerning Elfen Lied should have. It's a good sadness, as I enjoyed the heartwarming, yet tragic events that took place in the story. The only thing that I thought you could improve on were the grammatical errors. I'm not a grammar nazi myself, but they're out there, and I wouldn't want you to get a bad review because you didn't put a comma in the right places. It didn't affect the story for me, however, and in my eyes, this is a beautiful piece of work just like the original series itself. I'll be sure to review your next masterpiece as soon as I read it.
Nintendoman01 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I gotta say, man, I teared up a little reading Alex/Zale's scene with Mayu. The most human among us... is a mutant. Let that sink in for a moment.

Sorry, got a little carried away. Keep up the good work!
EKnox78 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
pretty good
TheQueen'sknight chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
i like it very much!
Xx CrazyLittleSister xX chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
awww , this is so sad, but i really love it :')
Awesomity chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I love love love this!
Zarsla chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
I can't wait for Dark Seraphim! If you don't mind is this a duology (just 2 stories), a trilogot (just 3 stories) or a series (more than 3 stories)?
Zarsla
Chaio!
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
YAY squeal, squeal!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Sounds good dude I'm really looking forward to it.
Marcus Redfeild chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Damn, dude you gave me goosebumps!

Post the story pleeeeeeaaaase!

lol great job btw :)
Nuuska chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Love the title, love the premise.

Looking forward to it!
Saint River chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Do hurry up with this please. I am very much looking forward to this. I'd like to say that Zale/Alex is indeed alive but then again... trailers can be very misleading. Haha.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Very good! Though it would have been nice to see Kakuzawa get ripped apart:)