Reviews for Family Sticks Together
Dualsprout chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
This was so good, I had to make an account just to review it. I wasted no time. This is by far, my favorite FF of Elfen Lied, and for so many reasons. It had a great fan character, Alex/Zale, it explained how one person could affect the vanilla story so much, and was all implemented very smoothly into the series. I couldn't find a moment where this great story put a plot hole into the original. It also had me really sad at the ending, but that's the effect everything concerning Elfen Lied should have. It's a good sadness, as I enjoyed the heartwarming, yet tragic events that took place in the story. The only thing that I thought you could improve on were the grammatical errors. I'm not a grammar nazi myself, but they're out there, and I wouldn't want you to get a bad review because you didn't put a comma in the right places. It didn't affect the story for me, however, and in my eyes, this is a beautiful piece of work just like the original series itself. I'll be sure to review your next masterpiece as soon as I read it.
Nintendoman01 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I gotta say, man, I teared up a little reading Alex/Zale's scene with Mayu. The most human among us... is a mutant. Let that sink in for a moment.

Sorry, got a little carried away. Keep up the good work!
EKnox78 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
pretty good
TheQueen'sknight chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
i like it very much!
Xx CrazyLittleSister xX chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
awww , this is so sad, but i really love it :')
Awesomity chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I love love love this!
Zarsla chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
I can't wait for Dark Seraphim! If you don't mind is this a duology (just 2 stories), a trilogot (just 3 stories) or a series (more than 3 stories)?
Zarsla
Chaio!
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
YAY squeal, squeal!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Sounds good dude I'm really looking forward to it.
Marcus Redfeild chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Damn, dude you gave me goosebumps!

Post the story pleeeeeeaaaase!

lol great job btw :)
Nuuska chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Love the title, love the premise.

Looking forward to it!
Saint River chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Do hurry up with this please. I am very much looking forward to this. I'd like to say that Zale/Alex is indeed alive but then again... trailers can be very misleading. Haha.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Very good! Though it would have been nice to see Kakuzawa get ripped apart:)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Oh gosh, please tell me I'm not the only one who expected a Regret Message type scene. xD Totally seems that way, with the mirage laughter...

Thank you for giving readers such a lovely story to read! Please, continue writing. I will always support your works.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
Just at the moment of the bold part, I was practically screaming, "Do a Ganta!"

Then he releases the sphere, lol. It reminded me so much of the Ganta Gun (Deadman Wonderland). XD Nice.