Reviews for Family Sticks Together
Nintendoman01 chapter 14 . 1/19
I gotta say, man, I teared up a little reading Alex/Zale's scene with Mayu. The most human among us... is a mutant. Let that sink in for a moment.

Sorry, got a little carried away. Keep up the good work!
EKnox78 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
pretty good
TheQueen'sknight chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
i like it very much!
Xx CrazyLittleSister xX chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
awww , this is so sad, but i really love it :')
Awesomity chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I love love love this!
Zarsla chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
I can't wait for Dark Seraphim! If you don't mind is this a duology (just 2 stories), a trilogot (just 3 stories) or a series (more than 3 stories)?
Zarsla
Chaio!
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
YAY squeal, squeal!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Sounds good dude I'm really looking forward to it.
Marcus Redfeild chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Damn, dude you gave me goosebumps!

Post the story pleeeeeeaaaase!

lol great job btw :)
Watayukki chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Love the title, love the premise.

Looking forward to it!
Saint River 2.0 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Do hurry up with this please. I am very much looking forward to this. I'd like to say that Zale/Alex is indeed alive but then again... trailers can be very misleading. Haha.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Very good! Though it would have been nice to see Kakuzawa get ripped apart:)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Oh gosh, please tell me I'm not the only one who expected a Regret Message type scene. xD Totally seems that way, with the mirage laughter...

Thank you for giving readers such a lovely story to read! Please, continue writing. I will always support your works.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
Just at the moment of the bold part, I was practically screaming, "Do a Ganta!"

Then he releases the sphere, lol. It reminded me so much of the Ganta Gun (Deadman Wonderland). XD Nice.
Marcus Redfeild chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
Okay, I won't lie. I shed a few manly tears... :'(

It's sad to see the story come to an end, but it's understandable. Still wish he got to kill Kurama though :/

Not much else to say, other than how you really know how to make a dude cry *Sniffle* so Great job and I look forward to reading any of your future work :)