Reviews for Hold Your Breath As The Silence Screams
zulis Rosales chapter 1 . 4/10
Esta historia estuvo genial. Gracias
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 2/26
Nice. Booth... Man of action. Grrr.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 2/26
You just accomplished B&B perfection with that one.
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 2/26
That went smoothly as well...relaxed.
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 2/26
That went surprisingly well. I knew she would have to have been blind not to see it.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 2/26
Yes. The guilt finally pushing him to do what he must...to be honest with himself & those he cares about.
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 2/26
Wow. Just wow! It appears as though Booth has some house cleaning to take care. Time to deal with some honesty issues...not with the woman he loves, but with The one he's been trying to love.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 2/26
Never easy...uhg!
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/26
That was perfect, minus the Hannah part. She felt comfortable enough with him to finally sleep. He will stay & watch over her as she sleeps. This is my B&B. (Minus Hannah, who was not a bad person, just not the person Booth belonged with).
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 2/26
See, right there. We were right. Finally words of truth from both. And she didn't run. She grabbed onto him & is hanging on, & he is right there with her. Never easy with these two.
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 2/26
Ouch! Everyone but Brennan knows that Booth did not stop loving her, that he has always loved her. And he & her both thinking that he has moved on is ludicrous. Try as he might, it ain't gonna happen...ever. It's time they both admitted to that fact.
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 2/26
Thai food & paperwork. Those were the days!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 2/26
One step forward, two steps back. Oh the frustration of these two. I knew her answer would cause him to strike. If only?
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 2/26
Thank you. Sounds like progress. I guess Angela did recognize her BF's distress.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 2/26
Love you & the intensity of your writing. That chapter is my fave so far, except that it was rudely interrupted. That was my B&B. That felt like a small step back to who they are to one another, that bond slowly returning.